Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tfw even tinder is making fun of you

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
20200105 200340
Giphy 4

dont use tinder :feelstrash:

I got the same thing :reeeeee:

Jfl if you even assume that I'm not using tinder just for the simple purpose of chadfishing
It certainly looks good for your chadfish. That’s what tinder was trying to say.

Never had one date off Tinder. Bumble yielded the most dates but still no lays

they better not dare say it :feelsBox:

Tinder made the height verification and everyone just laughed it off.

Imagine they made a weight verification for foids. You would have 100 lawsuits within a minute

If you get matches on tinder, you aren't an incel, if you don't try tinder because you're too fucking insecure, you're still not an incel.

You better get rejected if you're going to say you're an incel. Being an incel is comparable to being a victim of a crime, you don't have fucking say in it.

No matter anything I've done, girls have always hated me. That's inceldom.

I unistalled tinder literally 5 minutes after downloading it ded srs ( dead serious ) :feelsUgh:

New Years and the holidays are a period were people break up. Tinder knows this and runs promotional campaigns.

Got the same thing. HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS???
Like a company advertising heroin would be shut down quickly. The hypocrisy in this fkn world :reeeeee::reeeeee:

New Years and the holidays are a period were people break up (low-tier life fuel). Tinder knows this and runs promotional campaigns.

i dont use tinder

Tinder is basically Chad's goldmine we just cannot compete in there

im too low iq to even understand what that message is supposed to mean