• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Story TFW doing school project with students from India

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

✡︎Misanthrope ✡︎Efilist ✡︎Degenerate
81d 11h 29m
And some Canadians?. Im the only one male in the whole group. Curry foids are nice to me (at least in emails), maybe Just Be Slav works or im just delusional and naive.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
224d 12h 13m
Why would curries study in poland?

L

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
★★★★
95d 2h 54m
Is also the different socialization, in most European countries (especially Western Europe and to a lesser extent the rest) people take education for granted while in Asia people still value it and see it as a privilege which leads to a higher degree of discipline for children/adults. But nonetheless, good luck, man.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

81d 11h 29m
Why would curries study in poland?
its still much better than India, tbh its via zoom, like school partnership programme, my teacher signed me in cause im a smart boy.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
224d 12h 13m
its still much better than India, tbh its via zoom, like school partnership programme, my teacher signed me in cause im a smart boy.
They speak polish?

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

81d 11h 29m
Is also the different socialization, in most European countries (especially Western Europe and to a lesser extent the rest) people take education for granted while in Asia people still value it and see it as a privilege which leads to a higher degree of discipline for children/adults. But nonetheless, good luck, man.
thanks, yeah they are also well mannered to extreme degree; imo its unnatural complete opposition to american manners and calling ppl "honey"

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Manlet | Low tier normie | Socially inept
★★★★★
12d 1h 45m
kurva
At least they speak the language... right?

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

81d 11h 29m
They speak polish?
nope, i (and curries) speak english (even though i dont like using it publically)
kurva
At least they speak the language... right?
they have funny accent but yeah they do, they come from the richer castes (prob) otherwise they wouldnt be able to attend non-slum schools.

Last edited: