Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tfw ''depressed'' females will never commit suicide

Tfw prince Chad comes to save you from dupreshion

That's because they are never depressed.

It does happen. There was a bulgarian woman here who was married to a rich guy. She divorced him and took everything. One year or so later she jumped of a bridge on the highway and died.

Any female who complains about "muh depression or social anxiety" is 9.99999999/10x virtue signaling

"oh my god like im sooooooo socially anxious looool my boyfriend broke up with me a while ago"

She'll just take selfies of herself all teary eyed and post them online.

They have been fed so much validation from a young age and become numb to it. That's the only explaination

They're great at "attempting" it though (aka using it to get attention).

Women kill themselves, this thread is cope. I already know you've convinced yourselves they only sui for attention, which is also just another big fat heaping dose of piping hot cope.

Only males do commit suicide.
Idk man. Suicide is no joke, no matter the gender. Although, men do commit suicide more. There's a 13% per 100,000 males, that a man will commit suicide, and a 5.3% per 100,000 females, that a women will commit suicide.

No matter who it is, suicide is utterly horrible

In my experience they do.

women do not have problems

at the hospital i work at i see much more guys in the suicide rooms. But i think that's because they do stuff to actually mess them up.

Because chad and normies keep texting her and she got friends

Chad refused to fuck me last night!

I had sex with Brad instead! I'm really depressed and suicidal guys ;(

They overdose on ice cream bucket.

Femoids are the most blue pilled and most likely to believe that life is perfectly fair for everyone so they will never suicide because it wouldn't be a normie basic-bitch thing to do

They'll just broadcast their many "attempts" to the internet though like the attention whores they are.

Women attempt more than men (although an "attempt" could be cutting your arm a couple times); they're typically lower in self-esteem and higher in neuroticism compared to men. They don't succeed more than men because their methods are shit, basically.

Depressed women can only commit to skittles.

Femoids "OD" on skittles for Chad attention, incels actually rope themselves or shotgun their face off & no one ever hears about it.

Women attempt more than men (although an "attempt" could be cutting your arm a couple times); they're typically lower in self-esteem and higher in neuroticism compared to men. They don't succeed more than men because their methods are shit, basically.
Females don't succeed because their sucide attemps is actually not suicide attempts, but attempts to manipulate chad who p&d them into staying with them.

Women are almost never lonely or isolated, are not expected to provide financially and have all their flaws embraced (do you think being awkward or socially anxious has ever turned a man off a women?).

Women don't understand fear and pain like men do. Suicide is illogical as they have so much to live for.