Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tfw an entire continent almost gets economy mogged by a country 49 times smaller

Too bad the kikes are in charge of Germany now

Russia, Saudi Arabia, north korea
Putin is literally a Jew through his mother and his top adviser is kabbalist Alexander Dugin. North korea is the only based one.

Putin is literally a Jew through his mother and his top adviser is kabbalist Alexander Dugin. North korea is the only based one.
At least putin is responsible for a lot of deaths. Doesn’t saudi arabia stone their foids to death for being whores?

Doesn’t saudi arabia stone their foids to death for being whores?
I think so but at the top they are still basically Jews or allied with Zion if not they would be black listed like Iran

no, I just don't give a flying fuck about that war anymore
I feel that but I think it’s based that putin is causing all these deaths

nah, he's letting the cuckrainian civilians to leave. if he was based he'd just destroy the whole cities
21k deaths, maybe other countries would declare war with him if he starts slaughtering civilians

Russia, Saudi Arabia, north korea
Putin is a jew, so Russia is definitely (((controlled))). And North Korea is a shithole run by a leader who's not much better than the jews.

I think so but at the top they are still basically Jews or allied with Zion if not they would be black listed like Iran
So Iran is the only based country? :fuk:

Putin is a jew, so Russia is definitely (((controlled))). And North Korea is a shithole run by a leader who's not much better than the jews.
Leaders that are responsible for lots of deaths are based

Pft, California and Germany are close in gdp.