Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TFU

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Is better than ninja at fortnite

Fuck all Fortnite streamers.

And all streamers in general tbh
I don't care about others ( Except for females and chads ) but I don't understand how people can watch them for hours, all of the streams I've seen bore me within 10 minutes.

I don't care about others ( Except for females and chads ) but I don't understand how people can watch them for hours, all of the streams I've seen bore me within 10 minutes.
I don't get how people can donate to them lmao. Imagine donating to a chad millionaire that lays videogames all day while ur a wageslave incel

I don't get how people can donate to them lmao. Imagine donating to a chad millionaire that lays videogames all day while ur a wageslave incel
True, even worse when they donate to women in the "Just Chatting" section.
All of them should be sent to gulag
Bhai yes.

True, even worse when they donate to women in the "Just Chatting" section.

Bhai yes.
A lot of them can barely pay rent but they still give hundreds to their waifu streamer

their waifu streamer
Soy

Queen !!!!
*Donates life savings*

Tfu megathread tfu on everybody u hate

No fortnite gay

i hate that faggot

Travis scott in fortnite omg

yeah most streamers suck but there id few i like. I watch them on my second screen when i play ets2 (i mostly listen them talking about stuff)

i play ets2
I also occasionally play Euro Truck but that game makes me feel drowsy after ~30 minutes, calms me too much to the point where I want to sleep.

I also occasionally play Euro Truck but that game makes me feel drowsy after ~30 minutes, calms me too much to the point where I want to sleep.
Yeah long run jobs can be tiring but i put some music in the background when i feel bored. I can play for 5 hours in one sitting but i rarely do that tbh