Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity TFD: The Foid Delusion (Preamble)

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Veteran
As many of you know, foids are delusional, but exactly how are they delusional. Here I will give some black pill insight into the dark twisted foid brain.

1. Superiority Complex: All foids believe they are superior to men, often ignoring the fact that we are literally the stronger and smarter gender. This superiority complex stems from the positive reinforcement and being treated like a queen by simps, which gives them a high ego. You can see this more from pregnant foids, expecting to be given a seat at a bus or given better treatment like a baby. I will not give my seat to a foid for free, fuck off.

2. Control: There is a common thing I see in relationships nowadays (mostly redditors) and it is that the female in the relationship is the one holding the leash most of the time. Personally I wouldn't allow that to happen to me but I will never get to put it to the test. Anyway, this is why females control everything in the relationship and the cuck laws help them too. Alimony.

3. Rationality: Foids often see themselves as on the moral high ground, but because of how emotional they are, there is cognitive biases and emotional responses that lead to irrational decision making.

4. Individualsim: You know what the media pushes. "Women don't need men. You are a strong and brave woman. Girl boss. Girl power:foidSoy:." Then why does the media also banish the man if he doesn't help a woman getting robbed, beaten, graped, etc. While you may want to help I suggest here that you don't. It is very risky and you get nothing out of it. If they don't need men, then go be a coal miner, foid.

5. Beauty equals worth: We know foids are the most lookist gender. But it spreads into all areas of life. Chances are if the person interviewing you is a foid and you are subhuman male, it may as well be over the moment you step in the room, no matter how qualified you are for the position.

As Teddy Roosevelt once said, "The foid brain is an interesting one. But in the way that is is so incredibly delusional and naive."

also women have multiple personalities.