Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TF2 has been permanently tainted by trannys

nirvanacowboy

nirvanacowboy

footfag brainrot
★★★
Been playing it on and off since 2007 with thousands of hours and I have truly given up on it. I disable voice chat but text is useful for callouts, yet the chat is only used for tranny/furfag ERP. What brings them to a game like this?

It's time to move on man. You can't cling into one game forever. Go play something new. They can't ruin old SP games.

Ryujinx 2024 09 14 01 39 07

There are still games where i call vote for kicking trannies in casual, it sometimes get enough F1 to get his ass kicked so theres still hope even if most of the times soycucks vote F2

Trannies are fun to enraged on those games because their true voices come out and it's hilarious

Been playing it on and off since 2007 with thousands of hours and I have truly given up on it. I disable voice chat but text is useful for callouts, yet the chat is only used for tranny/furfag ERP. What brings them to a game like this?
Trannies are trying to overtake all games communities because they are disguisting freaks that want everybody to go along with their delusions

Based primecel
Shit still stutters on Ryujinx even tho i waiter a year for updates and replaced my cpu :feelsree: I guess i have to use Sudachi and get a virus.

Shit still stutters on Ryujinx even tho i waiter a year for updates and replaced my cpu :feelsree: I guess i have to use Sudachi and get a virus.
Why not just play MPT (Wii version) on Dolphin with a keyboard and mouse mod it's so good. Pikmin 1&2 were really fun this way as well

I thought it was overrun by aimbotting bots spamming voice/text/votekicks..

How do you know they're trannies btw? Is it the name or the voice, just wondering.

Why not just play MPT (Wii version) on Dolphin with a keyboard and mouse mod it's so good. Pikmin 1&2 were really fun this way as well
I like new lighting and remade models they looks nice. Game mechanics bases around aim lock so it doesn't need mouse.

TF2 was honestly pretty bad a few years ago too. I quit playing it in 2016 because I got tired of all the trannies/furries/weird alphabet people pozzing it up, before coming back to the game a couple months ago. It is a lot better than CS2 when it comes to cheaters, which is the reason why I even started playing it again. Not to mention TF2 was the first Steam game I ever played (and the first game that I played very frequently and racked up 1,000+ hours on) and I was starting to miss it.

What I notice now is there's a huge schism between based chuds and alphabet people in the game, not much in between. You will be lucky to find games with more chuds than alphabet people, but usually it's a 50/50 straight down the line. A couple times since a couple months ago, I ended up in games with a majority of fellow chuds, and we would berate the alphabet people and other types of degenerates who would enter the server.

I genuinely don't know what attracted those types to TF2 in the first place, it's always been weird to me, though I'm leaning on the fact that it stemmed from gay art/fanfics of the TF2 characters on Tumblr way back in the day.
I have 6,000+ hours on CS:GO/CS2, another F2P game, and it doesn't have this problem. There's very little alphabet people in the game.

Last edited:
I thought it was overrun by aimbotting bots spamming voice/text/votekicks..

How do you know they're trannies btw? Is it the name or the voice, just wondering.
Typical TF2 NAME

Liza (she/her)

trans flag avi, voice with a deepness that mogs mine

used to be infested with bronies
good times

In TF2 you can customize a sign so i have one with colors that says kill trannies with the flag in it

Trannies infiltrate gaming & anime communities. It's almost like they are still men yet are just attention seekers:bigbrain:
Apart from attention seeking thots how many femoids are into male hobbies like gaming & anime? Hardly any.

That game is way too hard to get into for noobs because all the remaining players are the oldfags who have been playing since release and have mastered all the classes and strategy. I remember giving it a try in 2013 and getting absolutely destroyed I can't imagine how much worse it has to be in 2024 kek

Thank God i stopped playing it in like 2012

Troons infest everything