Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TF, have been messaging a girl from work in a "friendlike way" and this evening she became completely psychotic.

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Temp. Banned
-
She has pretended to be nice this entire time. She knows about a lot of my problems, including homelessness.

Well this evening she wrote that she was asexual which was the reason she wasn't dating.

I simply responded that I don't believe her, but that I understand why she said so since she is very busy with school and other things, wrote some other pretty nice things. But she ignored all of that and got pissed off.

She responded with: Sure, I "choose" to be asexual by clearly saying no to everyone who approaches me. I'm not interested. So far, I have never encountered another person who interests me, so I have accepted that. If there were to be any changes in the future, I would deal with that then. But I have no need for anyone. I have my own apartment, my own pets, I can do what I want, and I take care of myself. If I were to miss physical contact, I have a weighted blanket that helps me sleep extra well at night.

And: The fact that you "don't believe in it" feels a bit misogynistic and has a slight incel vibe to it.

My response was: Haha, okay, I didn't mean anything bad. I just said what I thought based on my experience, I didn't say it was right or wrong. Take it easy.

Kill her with a baseball bat (in game haheha)

You made her asexual brutal

GrAY, so probably a LARP

She has pretended to be nice this entire time. She knows about a lot of my problems, including homelessness.

Well this evening she wrote that she was asexual which was the reason she wasn't dating.

I simply responded that I don't believe her, but that I understand why she said so since she is very busy with school and other things, wrote some other pretty nice things. But she ignored all of that and got pissed off.

She responded with: Sure, I "choose" to be asexual by clearly saying no to everyone who approaches me. I'm not interested. So far, I have never encountered another person who interests me, so I have accepted that. If there were to be any changes in the future, I would deal with that then. But I have no need for anyone. I have my own apartment, my own pets, I can do what I want, and I take care of myself. If I were to miss physical contact, I have a weighted blanket that helps me sleep extra well at night.

And: The fact that you "don't believe in it" feels a bit misogynistic and has a slight incel vibe to it.

My response was: Haha, okay, I didn't mean anything bad. I just said what I thought based on my experience, I didn't say it was right or wrong. Take it easy.
WTF did i just read was that really her answer lol
Reminder that she is NOT asexual to chad and even if she does not now she will have interest in chad. Those are all excuses and all temporary, there is no escaping chad.

TNT this bitch in minecraft bedrock edition

People IRL probably have never heard of that word before lol
Well I gave out the exact text she wrote, just translated into english. But yes she bassically called me an incel. To be more exact she typed incel-vibe-igt

so she said she was asexual and you just randomly decided to say she wasn't, then made up another explanation?

I mean it's not surprising if she doesn't take that well jfl

you could have been skeptical or teased her abt it without randomly calling her a liar out of nowhere

fwiw she's getting incredibly defensive + feminist-y abt the 'asexual' thing (if this even happened, and wasn't made up by a GrAY to make us look bad), so she probably is very aware that she's faking it

so she said she was asexual and you just randomly decided to say she wasn't, then made up another explanation?

I mean it's not surprising if she doesn't take that well jfl

you could have been skeptical or teased her abt it without randomly calling her a liar out of nowhere
I wrote this to her (translated to english, for some reason sounds weirder in english):

"It’s quite insensitive to say, but I don’t believe for a moment in you.

I think you choose to be 'asexual' because you want to focus on your studies.

I don’t believe it’s possible to live a good life alone (name), and I say this as someone who has been more alone than anyone else you’ve ever met, and I can swear to that.

Regardless of what you feel or don’t feel, I would still like to write to you; I like you as a person.

Even though it wouldn’t be me, I can bet you (name), within 10 years you will be with someone... I’ll wager 100,000 USD that you won’t be alone. However, you’ll have to remind me in 10 years if I’m wrong, and I’ll pay up. :)"

I wrote this to her (translated to english, for some reason sounds weirder in english):

"It’s quite insensitive to say, but I don’t believe for a moment in you.

I think you choose to be 'asexual' because you want to focus on your studies.

I don’t believe it’s possible to live a good life alone (name), and I say this as someone who has been more alone than anyone else you’ve ever met, and I can swear to that.

Regardless of what you feel or don’t feel, I would still like to write to you; I like you as a person.

Even though it wouldn’t be me, I can bet you (name), within 10 years you will be with someone... I’ll wager 100,000 USD that you won’t be alone. However, you’ll have to remind me in 10 years if I’m wrong, and I’ll pay up. :)"
jfl that's a whole essay

could have just said idk 'is that really possible? I never thought it was possible to live a good life alone,' or whatever, if you really wanted to fish for sympathy

though tbh if you keep saying that kind of thing, then of course she's going to incel-shame you at some point when you disagree with her

jfl that's a whole essay

could have just said idk 'is that really possible? I never thought it was possible to live a good life alone,' or whatever, if you really wanted to fish for sympathy

though tbh if you keep saying that kind of thing, then of course she's going to incel-shame you at some point when you disagree with her
Yeah I understand, I just hoped she was better than that.

maxresdefault.jpg
. Yk what to do

She’s Chadsexual, which is close to asexual tbh.