Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tf do you’ll do in ur spare time

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★
I’m hella bored. My copes don’t help anymore. Everything feels boring. I said it before but honeslty i feel like venting my ass off again. I feel miserable I don’t do anything everyday. I barely can sleep anymore and when i do i just wake up late which isn’t like me. I miss when i was younger when my copes were fun and addicting.

I feel alone as shit and the people i spoke with back then during high school, dont give a single fuck about me. It’s like i’m meant to be alone. Sometimes i listen to sad music and think of what could of been and wished i had friend groups and a relationship

I’m hella bored. My copes don’t help anymore. Everything feels boring. I said it before but honeslty i feel like venting my ass off again. I feel miserable I don’t do anything everyday. I barely can sleep anymore and when i do i just wake up late which isn’t like me. I miss when i was younger when my copes were fun and addicting.

I feel alone as shit and the people i spoke with back then during high school, dont give a single fuck about me. It’s like i’m meant to be alone. Sometimes i listen to sad music and think of what could of been and wished i had friend groups and a relationship
This

Normally when this happens you talk to your friends and have fun together

haahaha...

Lay in bed and vent on this site

That's all i ever do. It's been so long since I've been outside. I love the outdoors but i have nothing to do out there because i have no friends and no life. So i just lay in my room all day

I create many kinds of distractions and pursuits for myself cuz I know with too much down time/boredom I become negative towards myself and depressed

Just go online and bullshit about whatever.
Got bored of that too.
Scroll here
People need to post more.There’s very few new ones today so far
Lay in bed and vent on this site

That's all i ever do. It's been so long since I've been outside. I love the outdoors but i have nothing to do out there because i have no friends and no life. So i just lay in my room all day
Yeah i just wish there was more frequent posts
Normally when this happens you talk to your friends and have fun together

haahaha...
no friends for our face

start studying philosophy, abstraction, pickup some projects, dive into the crazy world of calculus and quantum mechanics, google why imaginary numbers are used to represent rotation on x and y axis, etc. etc.

Chrome oxIeOTeotR

the best cope is the stuff that completely takes you away from reality to focus on a topic, an idea, an abstract concept, etc. near godlike experience. this + asceticism is a life where you forget you're even a human that suffers and has an expiration date

or play a ton of games and do drugs and watch movies or what have you.

Last edited:
slopmaxx

Street fighter 6

Browse this site and Reddit/twitter

I get drunk smoke weed make music and eat and go for walks sometimes maybe concerts

start studying philosophy, abstraction, pickup some projects, dive into the crazy world of calculus and quantum mechanics, google why imaginary numbers are used to represent rotation on x and y axis, etc. etc.

View attachment 1205992
the best cope is the stuff that completely takes you away from reality to focus on a topic, an idea, an abstract concept, etc. near godlike experience. this + asceticism is a life where you forget you're even a human that suffers and has an expiration date

or play a ton of games and do drugs and watch movies or what have you.
Best reply. Do something that makes you forget and increases your knowledge.