Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill texting is cuckoldry

U

uninstall

Banned
-
a lot of faggots talk about the so-called friend zone

and yet those very same faggits have no problem residing in the texting zone - which is even worse than the friend zone

cucks, whiteknights, all kinds of cels have faggishly accepted texting as a communication form.

as a result, those men represent digital microbes in some femshit's phone

they are perfectly fine with getting 10+ hours delayed responses from femshits who decide to write back upon taking a massive dump in some gas station or something

then the same cucks, white nights and normans with inverted dicks beg for days the same femshits to meet with them

in reality, the femshits are just using those digital cucks to add some variety to their dump routine

ultimately,

if you text with a girl, you are a cuck because you accept the role of a microbe in her phone

this is straight autism and you know it

chad texts "u up?" at 3am for a bootycall, she responds instantly

you text "whats for science homework" and dont get a response until 2 days later, if at all

you text "whats for science homework" and dont get a response until 2 days later, if at all
Wow, its so fucking true, that's what i experienced, i now understand how they valued me

yes, but when she does not respond and u still continue to send messages either to her or others who will or have done the same, u're a cuck

a lot of faggots talk about the so-called friend zone

and yet those very same faggits have no problem residing in the texting zone - which is even worse than the friend zone

cucks, whiteknights, all kinds of cels have faggishly accepted texting as a communication form.

as a result, those men represent digital microbes in some femshit's phone

they are perfectly fine with getting 10+ hours delayed responses from femshits who decide to write back upon taking a massive dump in some gas station or something

then the same cucks, white nights and normans with inverted dicks beg for days the same femshits to meet with them

in reality, the femshits are just using those digital cucks to add some variety to their dump routine

ultimately,

if you text with a girl, you are a cuck because you accept the role of a microbe in her phone
I talked to a girl(my ex classmate) on social media for like a couple of days because i wanted to ask her out. But she rejected me and i never talked to her again. What a waste of time.

Texting foids may as well be another form of fantasy since it'll never lead to anything in reality.

I talked to a girl(my ex classmate) on social media for like a couple of days because i wanted to ask her out. But she rejected me and i never talked to her again. What a waste of time.
Texting foids may as well be another form of fantasy since it'll never lead to anything in reality.

texting = the quickest road to becoming a digital cuck