Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Texas will probably flip blue in 2028 or 2032 elections

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★★
Here is why: in 2004 George W. Bush who was a republican candidate at the time got 61.09% of the vote meanwhile John Kerry got 38.22% of the vote meaning Bush won by 22.87% lead. Lets fast forward to 2020 elections. Donald Trump the republican candidate got 52.06% of the vote and Joe Biden the Democratic candidate got 46.48% of the vote meaning Trump won by only 5.58% lead. Why is the gap so narrow now? Well the latinos are going to flip the state blue. Cuckservatives say latinos are based and trad Christians yet their voting patterns say otherwise.

Here below i included two maps. One of the counties who voted red or blue and the other one where it shows the most common race of the countes. Counties with latinos in them are more likely to be blue.

Total spicenigger death. I have always said they don't get enough hate

Total spicenigger death. I have always said they don't get enough hate
Conservacucks love spics though. They will say to you that they are based and trad Christians that vote red jfl.

Conservacucks love spics though. They will say to you that they are based and trad Christians that vote red jfl.
Yes. Idiots think it's ok if they enter legally jfl

I thought Latinos voted Republican like in Florida

Those are white hispanics though but brown spics vote for democrats and recently they have been moving to Texas mostly

This is an unspoken truth that everyone knows, Tucker Carlson mentioned it once. It's the most milquetoast way of calling out the great replacement while being able to claim you're not racist.
It's why stopping immigration has become a cucked position, you need remigration or secession or anything to stop these brownoids from turning your country into a shitlib wasteland.

They will just rig it again anyways. I'm not sure who for tho I thought Biden but Trump dicksucks Israel harder so maybe him?

Those are the Miami cubans who are mostly white and loyal to America. Mexicans vote blue to get citizenship and welfare benefits and out of fear that Republicans will deport them.

Those are the Miami cubans who are mostly white and loyal to America. Mexicans vote blue to get citizenship and welfare benefits and out of fear that Republicans will deport them.
Yeah most spics (apart from foids ofc) r likely conservative and just vote blue cuz it serves their interests and that's what most ppl to. White libtards r the only ppl on Earth that don't do this

They will just rig it again anyways. I'm not sure who for tho I thought Biden but Trump dicksucks Israel harder so maybe him?

Texas is California 2.0

Idgaf abt mutts

Shitexas is what i call it for a good reason

Ethnics love communism.