Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Texas shooter was bullied and reported for being a creep at work

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

"The shooter was Salvador Ramos (right), described as a lonely child bullied for a lisp who turned increasingly violent as he got older and bought two rifles for his 18th birthday."

Sounds like he was a mentalcel.

Damn, he killed 19 people? What a chad :chad::chad:. Unlike that cuck er

brutal poverty pill. just be poor -> go ER again. being poor = death sentence

really rip to him. he was the real victim, not the worthless cunts.

Fuck that guy

Guns and body armor are expensive!

About $1000 for cheap stuff!

Who bought it?

Well, if he was alive he would have been slaying pussy in prison knowing foids.

Why did they feel the need to say "call of duty-loving shooter" :feelskek:

His me-maw may survive being shot. I assumed she passed away.

Guns and body armor are expensive!

About $1000 for cheap stuff!

Who bought it?
Was he a tranny? I've heard he was but I can't find confirmation. Apparently a pic of some other tranny got circulated as being him but wasn't yet people are still saying he is.

I want to abuse foids with my social media trolling accounts by blaming it on the LooseGayButtTwerkingQueers community and stuff to make myself feel good :worryfeels:

Was he a tranny? I've heard he was but I can't find confirmation. Apparently a pic of some other tranny got circulated as being him but wasn't yet people are still saying he is.

I want to abuse foids with my social media trolling accounts by blaming it on the LooseGayButtTwerkingQueers community and stuff to make myself feel good :worryfeels:
Probably. He seems fem. Hard to tell. Lispy dudes are often gay, so maybe "pride" didn't help! Lol.

Theres a pic of him with a troon flag in the background

Seems like a typical emo tranny fag

Probably. He seems fem. Hard to tell. Lispy dudes are often gay, so maybe "pride" didn't help! Lol.
He probably caught monkeypox from someone's moustache who he was French kissing so thought he'd go out in a big gay blaze of glory because he believed the media hype about it :feelshaha:

killed the next generation of cumsluts and normies
growing up in current year is a shitty experience anyway, he did them a mercy by ending their lives

He probably caught monkeypox from someone's moustache who he was French kissing so thought he'd go out in a big gay blaze of glory because he believed the media hype about it :feelshaha:
Ofc

killed the next generation of cumsluts and normies
growing up in current year is a shitty experience anyway, he did them a mercy by ending their lives

Man you're fucking weird. You really tried to justify the killing of 8-year olds, find God bro.

I thought this forum was a place for incels, not people with no moral conscience

Man you're fucking weird. You really tried to justify the killing of 8-year olds, find God bro.

I thought this forum was a place for incels, not people with no moral conscience
Brain capacity in this forum drops hard when it comes to mass shooters, I think many here get hard to them lol

if you have a moral conscience then you aren't black pilled.

Imagine being an incel ostracized by society and shat on by normies your entire life and also giving a fuck about muh moral conscience and the innocent childerinos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Go huff some copium and fuck off back to reddit and r/foreveralone or some shit.

would you say the same if those exact same kids were 20-30 y/o instead of being in elementary? what does their age matter if they're going to grow up to become what incels despise anyway
find god? the cunt who supposedly brought me into this world with nothing to be grateful for?
maybe you should get the fuck off here and go to your local church, perhaps you'll find a boyloving priest to show you the way of the faithful

Killstreak
Nigga should have pulled out the harriers and chopper gunner when the cops came. Could have gotten the nuke easily.

:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

He made more money working at Wendy's than I made at one of my part-time jobs where people have college degrees. :blackpill:

View attachment 617832

View attachment 617833

"The shooter was Salvador Ramos (right), described as a lonely child bullied for a lisp who turned increasingly violent as he got older and bought two rifles for his 18th birthday."

Sounds like he was a mentalcel.
Always question the agenda behind these "reporters"

I don't buy it because the incel community is under attack by CIA. The normies want to euthanize us. Ever wonder why, most of the time, the "reporters" won't release the footage of the crime? :feelsLSD:

Having a job and interacting with others his age at all mogs me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back