Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Texas shootER quoted me! GTFIH!

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
263898d5-775c-411d-9923-9ec93cbd0e8b-png.748934

CFE61575 E5BE 42D1 B220 069D84DDB2CF

The highlighted parts are what I said in one of my threads: https://incels.is/threads/women-are...e-progress-and-development-in-society.346020/

If you read the end part of my thread (linked above), you can see I wrote those exact same words that the shootER used in his manifesto.

Message to FBI-cels: the shootER used my words WITHOUT my consent and WITHOUT me knowing about it, the shootER quoting my post does NOT imply any affiliation between myself and the shootER. I NEVER knew him NOR did I EVER communicate with him, I CONDEMN his actions

Last edited:
That’s not something to be proud of.

Unignore me you goofy looking curry peasant

That’s not something to be proud of.

It’s not,

I’m so ashamed that I’m gonna drink a nice cold beER to punish myself for being a bad boy

Feds gonna come after u now

Feds gonna come after u now

Why? I have nothing to do with his actions, he was a 33-year old man who was MATURE enough to make his OWN decisions, im NOT responsible for the actions of anothER MATURE ADULT.

Last edited:
Sadly, he never read or quoted ME! Im the outcast that truly matters! Hehe

Giga lifefuel you should print out the post and hang it on your wall

saying real shit as you have, and as I have, is dangerous, irresponsible, kind of stupid/naive-- but goddamnit you can't sweep the truths that MILLIONS of low value men like us experience under the rug. We are no different than canaries in a coal mine.

Man, you’re gonna be famous

Nothing's gonna happen to you. It's not illegal what you did. You didn't even write anything insulting or racist or whatever.

saying real shit as you have, and as I have, is dangerous, irresponsible, kind of stupid/naive-- but goddamnit you can't sweep the truths that MILLIONS of low value men like us experience under the rug. We are no different than canaries in a coal mine.
Saying real shit that isn't illegal to say is never irresponsible, stupid or naive

Not a fucking cuck who feels sorry for people who have 0 care in the world for me
You sound really angry. I know that the society doesn’t care about you but that’s not a reason to advocate for killing.

law enforcement have nothing on you so I wouldn't be concerned about FBI but be prepared for reporters from mainstream media contacting you asking for your thoughts on being an inspiration to a mass shooter. Possibly even knocking on your front door with an entire media crew.

law enforcement have nothing on you so I wouldn't be concerned about FBI but be prepared for reporters from mainstream media contacting you asking for your thoughts on being an inspiration to a mass shooter. Possibly even knocking on your front door with an entire media crew.

I will tell them to fuck off

View attachment 748941

The highlighted parts are what I said in one of my threads: https://incels.is/threads/women-are...e-progress-and-development-in-society.346020/

If you read the end part of my thread (linked above), you can see I wrote those exact same words that the shootER used in his manifesto.

Message to FBI-cels: the shootER used my words WITHOUT my consent and WITHOUT me knowing about it, the shootER quoting my post does NOT imply any affiliation between myself and the shootER. I NEVER knew him NOR did I EVER communicate with him, I CONDEMN his actions

Now they're gonna find you and assault your house, so sleep with your best clothes :feelzez:

Canon anti drones NEROD F5 5

You sound really angry. I know that the society doesn’t care about you but that’s not a reason to advocate for killing.
You better be imitating normies as a joke you fucking cuck because there's no way you've been here almost 5 years saying shit like this. It makes sense your name is twinkcel

Why? I have nothing to do with his actions, he was a 33-year old man who was MATURE enough to make his OWN decisions, im NOT responsible for the actions of anothER MATURE ADULT.
Yeah you're gonna explain that to the Feds when they'll use a taser on your testicles :feelshaha:

You live in a cucked country with no freedom of speech though

You live in a cucked country with no freedom of speech though

Imagine being able to lock someone up for something they write online, while lying to the population and telling them that they live in a country of “freedom”. Anyone who falls for such lies is low iq

View attachment 748941

LMAO Nice

RIP FBI-cels.

Bro, ignore him
That user is a troll that spent days now following me and calling me a retard everywhere
He's probably an alt of someone

Yeah you're gonna explain that to the Feds when they'll use a taser on your testicles :feelshaha:

When you kill a group of people, you can say “I did it because someone online radicalised me” but ultimately it was YOU who did the actions so it’s YOU who must face the consequences.

Nobody can be held accountable for the actions of othERs

Yeah, can't blame the fire alarm for the fire, weather this sites exists or not changes none of the material conditions of LVM

ER enjoyer when an actual ER quote his words:

We are influencing history @SlayerSlayer

he just quoted the edgiest things he could find. Like ER quoting warcraft 3 lol

bro's in the top watchlist now

The Beta Uprising that we all meme about back in 2014-15 is finally happening and everyone’s reaction is to now back down and be a bitch about it?

JFL FUCK THIS SOCIETY I HOPE MORE PEOPLE FUCKING DIE!