Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Texas officials call Incels an 'emerging domestic terrorist threat' and warn of a possible 'rebellion' by involuntary celibate men."

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

I think I missed the memo by a couple months, but it looks like I'm legally considered a domestic terrorist in my own state, even though I haven't made threats of any sort. Nice. The government can eat my shit and drink my piss.

America is cucked beyond repair at this point.

lmao it's funny how no incel who commited any terrorist attack actually ever posted on incel groups.. hmm almost they're all false flags

These guys are taking the memes too seriously

These guys are taking the memes too seriously

More like they are deliberately taking the memes seriously to justify spending money to monitor incels.

They thought 4chan was a person so what do you expect. JFL at these idiots in charge.

Meanwhile libtards are probably destroying their state

More like they are deliberately taking the memes seriously to justify spending money to monitor incels.

TBH this is one area where I can agree with a 'defund the police' movement. Funding for departments like these should definitely go into other places like training programs to make poor people into engineers.

That and all the money they waste going after loli manga importers.

Hell: most CP prosecution in general.

Cases where they actually rescue preteen girls from rape dungeons: good work, but I bet that's really tough so most of FBI are lazy fucks who just make easy arrests on video-sharing and may even avoid rescuing the victims from the rapist-producers to guarantee they will be able to keep arresting sharers.

Nigger thugs looting entire cities: I sleep

Rumored incel posting on forums: REAL SHIT

Antifa riot in the streets. Set up autonomous zones. Literally conquer land from the state. Not a threat.

Right wingers start collecting guns in the event they'll have to fight the government. Not a threat.

Virgins talk about how miserable they are. Definitely a threat.

Antifa riot in the streets. Set up autonomous zones. Literally conquer land from the state. Not a threat.

Right wingers start collecting guns in the event they'll have to fight the government. Not a threat.

Virgins talk about how miserable they are. Definitely a threat.

USA is the most retarded country in the world. (I live in it btw.) They literally consider people here who are just venting as terrorists but don’t do shit when there are nuggets running around burning buildings and looting stores. Just fucking lol

I feel like I'm living in an incel version of The Turner Diaries.

TBH this is one area where I can agree with a 'defund the police' movement. Funding for departments like these should definitely go into other places like training programs to make poor people into engineers.

That and all the money they waste going after loli manga importers.

Hell: most CP prosecution in general.

Cases where they actually rescue preteen girls from rape dungeons: good work, but I bet that's really tough so most of FBI are lazy fucks who just make easy arrests on video-sharing and may even avoid rescuing the victims from the rapist-producers to guarantee they will be able to keep arresting sharers.
I honestly thought defunding the police was stupid but tbh they just waste their time going after people who just distribute loli hentai and people who vent on forums

Never thought trads would be this cucked

The I.N.C.E.L. revolution has begun!! Death to the CUCKPLA!!!

I give America another 4-8 years tops before severe civil unrest and possibly civil war erupts.

Never thought trads would be this cucked
Traditionalist and feminist are both sides of the same coin.
Both want to pander to foids so they can get votes and enslave men in the process. America is a cucked country and the only cure for that level of cuck is the death of that country.

I give America another 4-8 years tops before severe civil unrest and possibly civil war erupts.
A civil war will never erupt, the bloated fed goverment and millions of glow niggers will not allow it. Nearly all radical groups in the US are honey pots.

I honestly thought defunding the police was stupid
but tbh they just waste their time going after people who just distribute loli hentai and people who vent on forums
Some who defend the 'defund the police' movement say "we're not talking about defunding them ENTIRELY, just shifting SOME funds away from them to other programs".

I'm fine with that approach. Of course, I'm talking about defunding the time-wasting harassment of people who aren't hurting anyone (incel/MRA forums, loli fans who aren't kidnapping children) I'm totally fine with funding guys who respond to stop violent murderers/robbers

This is why tradcucks are one of the biggest enemies. Theyll slit their own incel son's throat for a chance to sniff some used up "born again virgin" poon.

USA is the most retarded country in the world. (I live in it btw.) They literally consider people here who are just venting as terrorists but don’t do shit when there are nuggets running around burning buildings and looting stores. Just fucking lol
That's what happens when females and weak men are in power.

I think I missed the memo by a couple months, but it looks like I'm legally considered a domestic terrorist in my own state, even though I haven't made threats of any sort. Nice. The government can eat my shit and drink my piss.
Tradcucks gonna cuck

Some who defend the 'defund the police' movement say "we're not talking about defunding them ENTIRELY, just shifting SOME funds away from them to other programs".

I'm fine with that approach. Of course, I'm talking about defunding the time-wasting harassment of people who aren't hurting anyone (incel/MRA forums, loli fans who aren't kidnapping children) I'm totally fine with funding guys who respond to stop violent murderers/robbers
The police that actually stop people from doing illegal stuff as long as police are not cucked is fine. The ones that arrest people for cucked reasons like not wanting loli hentai etc should be defunded
That's what happens when females and weak men are in power.
The country just goes to shit. They are all a bunch of nigger worshipping cucks

The police that actually stop people from doing illegal stuff as long as police are not cucked is fine.
The ones that arrest people for cucked reasons like not wanting loli hentai etc should be defunded
I don't want to describe legitimate policing as "doing illegal stuff" because they simply reframe what is illegal.

Morality should be weighed in an objective sense aside from what is on the law books. It is our objective morality which should be writing those books, not the other way around.

I had an interesting idea of age of consent: have the punishments apply to non-virgins deflowering virgins only.

This would be fair and balanced. It allows virgins ONE jailbait exception to fuck a virgin, but after you lose your virginity, you can't just go around deflowering additional virgins like Chad is wont to do.

They want to read blackpill stuff all day on payroll. :feelskek:

What would the glowies even accuse me of?

I don't want to describe legitimate policing as "doing illegal stuff" because they simply reframe what is illegal.

Morality should be weighed in an objective sense aside from what is on the law books. It is our objective morality which should be writing those books, not the other way around.

I had an interesting idea of age of consent: have the punishments apply to non-virgins deflowering virgins only.

This would be fair and balanced. It allows virgins ONE jailbait exception to fuck a virgin, but after you lose your virginity, you can't just go around deflowering additional virgins like Chad is wont to do.
If the foid wasn’t a virgin then it shouldn’t matter what happens. This is because she is already a white so who cares if it was just another dick