Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Texas nigger murders sandnigger and curry store clerks over lottery tickets

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl niggers are animals.

I live in the ghetto and the other day I passed by a gas station with a ton of police cars surrounding it. I went to that same gas station a couple of times in the past.

The last place you wanna see negros is at a gas station or 7 eleven.

You just can;t relax around them. Even if those niggers around you are minding their own business some other niggers could roll up and start targeting them and you might get caught up in the crossfire.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdRO1h5Txrc

wop wop wop wop wop I fuck him up

Race war closer

Oliver Swanick

Jfl niggers are animals.

I live in the ghetto and the other day I passed by a gas station with a ton of police cars surrounding it. I went to that same gas station a couple of times in the past.

You just can;t relax around them. Even if those niggers around you are minding their own business some other niggers could roll up and start targeting them and you might get caught up in the crossfire.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Will curries and sand finally form an alliance over this?

Jfl niggers are animals.

Where is the sandnigger? My attention span is too short to watch the whole, thing. But Just because, his name is Mohammed doesn't mean he is sand. Could be a Muslim Curry/Paki

most peaceful day in texas

Jfl niggers are animals.

oakland? Get your ass out of there its not safe for chinks down there.

I want to work at a gas station when I grow up

He did it for lottery tickets :feelskek:

Dumb Nigger. They keep track of every lottery ticket and what store it is from. What the fuck was going to do if he won

He did it for lottery tickets :feelskek:

Dumb Nigger. They keep track of every lottery ticket and what store it is from. What the fuck was going to do if he won
The prison population consists of mostly low IQ and ultra low inhibition thugs.

Another nigger added to that population jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Another slave laborer to make us shoes for $1.50 an hour or for a bowl of cup o noodles

Can’t even go to a store in Texas

The prison population consists of mostly low IQ and ultra low inhibition thugs.

Another nigger added to that population jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Another slave laborer to make us shoes for $1.50 an hour or for a bowl of cup o noodles
Niggers are retarded. And they get cup noodles in jail?