Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel TEXAS MAN ADMITS KIDNAPPING 79 PEOPLE TO ANALLY PROBE THEM WHILE DISGUISED AS AN ALIEN

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
El Paso, Texas | A man who was arrested by the FBI Yesterday has confessed to kidnapping and sexually assaulting several dozen people while using costumes, drugs, and special effects to have his victims believe they had been abducted by aliens.

He would insert fingers and objects in their various body cavities. He had even created his own sex toys designed to look like alien tools and medical instruments.”

According to Mr. Johnson, most of the victims were loners and marginals, a fact that helped Mr. White evade arrest for so long.

Damn, look at those ears. :giga:

St. Dumbocel

How did you get this picture of me

just disguise yourself as an alien theory

rednecks are retarded.
this is why they are the only ones who claim to see aliens.

Imagine finding out your cosmic story of anal exploration was just some ugly redneck shoving a dildo up your ass :feelsohgod:

and they say incel uprising isnt happening

it started hundreds of years ago

He could go for It without a costume.I'd assume I was getting fingered by a mythical creature.

mogs me because he is white

Come again?..

lmao wtf man

he is ugly its over tbh

KEK!! He dosent even need the alien disguise

i remember this. we need more people like this

Reminds me of south park with cartman getting kidnapped by aliens