Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Texas Mall Shooter Identified as ‘Incel’ (156k views)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
156k has been introduced into the blessed name of incels and know they're not to be fucked with

(Yes I know the shooter probably wasn't a user on any incel sites, but it's based that normies will fear us more)

Obviously, I do not support mass shootings and shit, but people will always shoot up shit which is out of our control (especially when most incel shooters aren't even members of incel sites), so might as well use the opportunity to spread our suffering

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll56mOkjvQk

Last edited:
No, its not based. Youre falling into the plans of the ZOG
The key is to make us (I have no control over, so it's just my opinion) associated with violence, so we won't be bullied and shit and be taken serious.

Similarly with quiet kids reputation as school shooters.

The brand of incels need to spread far and wide no matter what method is used. That is the only way society acknowledges us and only then we can move towards progression.

I would much prefer other ways but there's none, which is sad. People are apathic by nature.

You may say, but we get branded as terrorists!!! Maybe, but the thing is, ISIS members can be singled out because Muslims are a small minority. While what we talk about is condition that affects majority of the men. That is much harder to single out (assuming fbi doesn't use their violent extremist watchlist)

Data literally backs what I'm talking bout. Sexual frustration is at all times high. (Yes I know those men may not be strictly incel, but sexual frustration still applies)

On the same token, it will make foids fear us more which means our chances of ascending will drop significantly.
If anything, violence reputation makes one more attractive, many mass shooters got love letters...Jeremy Meeks, Ted Bundy etc.

But either way, attraction is based on physical factors (looks, height) and not much to do with behavior. Those people I mentioned are already attractive enough to begin with.

156k has been introduced into the blessed name of incels and know they're not to be fucked with

(Yes I know the shooter probably wasn't a user on any incel sites, but it's based that normies will fear us more)

Obviously, I do not support mass shootings and shit, but people will always shoot up shit which is out of our control (especially when most incel shooters aren't even members of incel sites), so might as well use the opportunity to spread our suffering

>Bellingcat :lul:

I've still not really seen any solid evidence of him being an incel tbh. Simply having a dislike of women or copypasta-ing doesn't really qualify. Those aren't required traits for incels, nor are they incel exclusive. Could just be a normie from what i've seen so far.

I've still not really seen any solid evidence of him being an incel tbh. Simply having a dislike of women or copypasta-ing doesn't really qualify. Those aren't required traits for incels, nor are they incel exclusive. Could just be a normie from what i've seen so far.
Have you seen his face?

Pretty sure I read that he had a kid.

I know, but normies don't see it that way. If Jeremy Meeks posted something by andrew Tate he would still be branded as an incel

@AsiaCel don’t listen to these delusional coper replies who still think it’s 2014.

There was a recent study that 66 percent of young men 18-29 reported either having no sex or being single last year.

Even Normies are becoming incel (and the texas shooter was DEFINITELY sub 5)

He's a fakecel, A FUCKING SPIC, a scumbag who is putting real incels in bad position.
Look at this shit, a guy like me would never have a chance to be next to a foid, even for a photo.

He was a low tier normie

The key is to make us (I have no control over, so it's just my opinion) associated with violence, so we won't be bullied and shit and be taken serious.

Similarly with quiet kids reputation as school shooters.

The brand of incels need to spread far and wide no matter what method is used. That is the only way society acknowledges us and only then we can move towards progression.

I would much prefer other ways but there's none, which is sad. People are apathic by nature.

bruh I want to live in peace I don't want to be associated with violence wtf

Data literally backs what I'm talking bout. Sexual frustration is at all times high. (Yes I know those men may not be strictly incel, but sexual frustration still applies)

If I'd guess I think that 95% of men are virgins, but most will deny it because they know admitting it will get them bullied.

this is fucking disgusting to be honest

A hispanic brown skinned white supremacist incel from Texas, And for some strange reason this doesn't surprise me.

he's not an incel

he's some normie faggot who saw the incels living in peace, wanted to make a mass shooting and wanted to give us a bad name.
that guy has a kid, i am pretty sure if the incelosphere is gonna be censored then it's gonna be due to things normies did.

I’m never gonna get a security clearance at this point

On the same token, it will make foids fear us more which means our chances of ascending will drop significantly.
Nigga you still care about ascending, newsflash retard not going to happen lol

He's a fakecel, A FUCKING SPIC, a scumbag who is putting real incels in bad position.
Look at this shit, a guy like me would never have a chance to be next to a foid, even for a photo.

View attachment 749218
You’re low IQ if you couldn’t obviously tell she took a picture with him because he definitely TIPs her all the time and simps for her when he goes over there to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back