Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Texas GOP died of covid 19 4 days after posting anti vaccine memes

Maybe they killed him.

I would rather die then

Literally over for him

Blatant propaganda

The jews killed him like mcafee they killed yourself

no vaccine for your height bud

People have died from taking the vaccine as well, but they don't want the goyim to know that

:feelsokman: acting aggressive won't get you any pussy. Plus take your vaccine :feelsokman:
based pro vaxx cel @PPEcel thoughts?
Deserved it lol :dab:
5DE0F472 2E4D 4268 AF38 934227AC90C9

what's with all the threads shilling this kikecine lately this really starts to seem like a psyop

This is just propaganda. 50,000 people in America die from the flu every year. If the Media wanted to they could write a dozen stories a day about, healthy, younger people dying unexpectedly from the simple flu. But all those deaths are now being counted as COVID 19 deaths. So now they are cherry picking from COVID19 cases in an attempt to coerce people into getting the jab.

They don't ever cover the people who have died from taking the vaccination, or have been permanently maimed by it. And they never cover the truth that most of the people in the hospital right now are vaccinated. And people who are vaccinated are dying from COVID 19. Or the fact this vaccination doesn't prevent you from getting the virus or spreading it (which is the purpose of vaccinations).

Last edited:
what's with all the threads shilling this kikecine lately this really starts to seem like a psyop

The entire internet is becoming controlled. One side has all the institutional and political power and is using it to take over everything. There is no meaningful resistance against it like there was even 20 years ago. It's absolutely going to succeed because at least half of the population in the West supports what is happening. Even websites like this are living on borrowed time. If they can't intimidate its owners into taken it down they will flood it will shills that slide every thread and push everyone off the platform.

Last edited:
I'm sure this wasn't (((planned))) whatsoever :society:

(((Klippenstein))). Why a kike would care if a goy lives or dies without a vaccine? What does he have to gain with me taking the vaccine?

Last edited:
(((Klippenstein))). Why a kike would care if a goy lives or dies without a vaccine? What does he have to gain with me taking the vaccine?
Take h vagine p:soy::soy:

He could have also died from the vaccine. You can't know beforehand what is the right decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back