Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Texas GOP calls for secession

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20201211 195707

Knocking on the door of civil war. There is no turning back now, this is the path we are headed. I believe within a year or two states will start breaking off from the union and we will be thrown headfirst into another civil war.

image source?

Civil War Numba 2 ?

Bout time, fuck this Abraham Lincoln faggot holding hands shit. The states have been different since the first civil war, Lincoln just caused a useless civil war that killed hundreds of Americans.

Please please please please

Texas is 52-46 Republican. Maybe secession would work in WV but Texas is barely red as it is.

Proof the south was right in the first civil war

Sure all the gop states succeed and enjoy poverty without all the blue state taxes.

Sure all the gop states succeed and enjoy poverty without all the blue state taxes.
cope texas can sustain itself, especially without the gay union requiring it to import 500000000000000000 mexicans

even if not the case, broke is better than cucked

I will join the republican side as a child soldier and become a war hero and then get laid because i become a chad war hero.

I recall soys in california saying the same thing too after trump won, they never go through with it. It will fizzle away in a couple months.

They have not even allowed Trump's legal team to present evidence, and if the spineless SCOTUS with a supposed 5-3-1 "conservative" lead won't even attempt to protect itself then this country is done, stick a fork in it. Either Trump calls on the insurrection act and puts the rigger scum in GITMO (more preferably 6 feet in the ground), or secession and revolution will be the only avenues left to stave off a neobolshevik takeover.
Trump is still gonna win this!!!

Mor
Bout time, fuck this Abraham Lincoln faggot holding hands shit. The states have been different since the first civil war, Lincoln just caused a useless civil war that killed hundreds of Americans.
More like a million

With what army? Lol

It did nothing except delay the inevitable even further, the USA is two counties rolled into one and has been since the beginning.

The founding fathers knew this and expected the civil war, the south was beat down but is just about ready to rise again. If it goes the confederates way itll be looked at as the second Revolutionary war, if it goes the unions way itll be looked at as the second civil war.

trump 2020 anyway

Been bad blood between Texas and nwo since Janet Reno satanic sacrifice of branch davidian compound near Waco in 1993, (elder bush, republican)

Also civillian militia groups havent been sleeping since that 1997 Fort Davis fiasco.

Anti nwo elements in the military are the " oathkeepers".

Expect resuming fireworks in near future with the coming nwo escalation.

Last edited:
Civil War 2 will never happen, but this new confederacy may start acting as if biden isn't president and just do their own thing. It's not like the federal law matters anything at this point.

Also I hope they will start opposing degeneracy