Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Texas bill would allow death penalty for women who get abortions

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Finally some good news!

For the first time in state history, this week a Texas House committee held a public hearing on a bill that would allow criminal prosecution of women for their abortions.

The bill currently makes all abortions a crime, with no exceptions. Prosecutors could even bring the charge of homicide for abortions, a crime that in Texas could carry a sentence of the death penalty.

State Rep. Tony Tinderholt, a Republican, first introduced the bill in 2017, and again this year. The bill has many legislative hurdles to clear before becoming law, but this week's hearing marked the most progress yet by Tinderholt's proposal.

The bill was still pending on Tuesday after Democrats decried the argument made by the bill's supporters as contradictory.

"I’m trying to reconcile in my head the arguments that I heard tonight about how essentially one is okay with subjecting a woman to the death penalty for the exact — to do to her the exact same thing that one is alleging she is doing to a child," Democrat state Rep. Victoria Neave said.

Tinderholt told the Texas Observer the bill is meant to "force" women to be "more personally responsible with sex."

"Right now, it’s real easy. Right now, they don’t make it important to be personally responsible because they know that they have a backup of ‘oh, I can just go get an abortion," Tinderholt said.

Democratic state Rep. Donna Howard criticized Tinderholt's statement telling the Observer she was "baffled" he could have such a "lack of compassion and understanding."

The bill makes no exceptions for individual cases involving rape or incest. Tinderholt said he's "a firm believer that God creates children in his own image, regardless of how that child is brought into the world, it’s created in his image, and how can someone want to destroy that?"

The bill is also receiving push back from abortion opponents. Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, the committee chair, said he would not support any bill on abortion that makes women civilly or criminally liable and the antiabortion group Texans for Life also expressed their opposition to the bill.

The bill ended up failing to make it past the committee hearing, according to reports.

Last edited:
The bill makes no exceptions for individual cases involving rape or incest.
That's kind of fucked up tbh
I'm all for banning abortion for 95% of cases, but there are limits man

Take that, stupid sluts.

Death penalty for rejecting nice guys better

They would finaly get what they deserve

Fucking based tbh

Reading all this news about the recent anti-abortion laws in the US is serious lifefuel for me. Maybe the world hasn't gone completely to shit after all.

@ordinaryotaku This is lifefuel for you man celebrate.

Looks like another state is stripping away women's privileges. I look forward to seeing the sperging out from the left. It'll be lifefuel x1,000,000.

BASED SOUTH, its finally rising again
I am sure they will get the pussy pass in court. I don't get why they can't just use contraceptives?

It doesnt feel good for Chad

Women say sex is risky which is why they dont just fuck any incel, but letting Chad rawdog them is not risky at all apparently

based af, hope it goes through

Texas is too hispanic and leftist at this point for that to happen, IMO

would be hilarious if it did though.

Prosecutors could even bring the charge of homicide for abortions
Am I reading this right, or have I drank too much vodka like a Rusky? This is LIFEFUEL as we all know that the majority of abortions are done by Stacys, Beckys and welfare queens who fucked the wrong Tyrone.

Oh my fucking god this is great news. I can't wait till all the cucks hear this news

Can we just cut out the middle-man and execute all pregnant women?

@ordinaryotaku This is lifefuel for you man celebrate.

Looks like another state is stripping away women's privileges. I look forward to seeing the sperging out from the left. It'll be lifefuel x1,000,000.
FUCK yes.

Too bad I pretty much moved completely from Texas. I might go back there for college though.

Give it less than a year and none of this will happen since they need to cater to the queens.

southern half of the US is more based than the north

JFL the foids are going to lose it when they cant have sex with chad without consequences, lets see how long they last ROFL.

I love reading these stories, funny how the foid makes herself out to be the victim.

(((They))) will never let it stand.