Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Texas bans men from wearing make up

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Suifuel for prettyboymaxxers

Try having an argument without mentioning the nazis (100% IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE)

Me (harmless LGBTQUIAPP2S+÷) when I can't carry out my harmless personal business (grooming kids into becoming sexually depraved troons and faggots) without fascist government intervention (banning said sexually depraved troons from being near and performing to literal 5-year-olds). :lul:

based, any kind of emasculination should be condemnable by law and treated as a misandrist insult to the male gender

Unlike you inkwells I believe in equality :soy: that's why I think fake-up should be banned for everybody :feelshmm:

over for texas looksmaxxers

Over for trannies that are "socially transitioning:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:."

Trannies on suicide watch

They just want to enslave “ethnic” men
White males from Texas unless they are obese or disabled or autistic are still at the Top of the food chain to bag the Top 40% of women of this majority minority conservative state.

Good. They should ban faggots, dykes and trannies altogether.

Unlike you inkwells I believe in equality :soy: that's why I think fake-up should be banned for everybody :feelshmm:
The 1700s guys might disagree

Everything somehow relates to the nazis one way or another

Better still any tranny should be euthanised and put in industrial grinder and the remains buried under a cactus .

Don’t all actors wear makeup?

why do they always compare everything to nazis and hitler

Texas is a shit state

I hate conservatives the most, they want to muh protect women

Yet they have no problems with women sleeping around

They just want to enslave men
:bigbrain:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Texas is a shit state

Okay leftist libtard go to Jewfornia or Nigyork and get stabbed then.

Removed by reddit

based, any kind of emasculination should be condemnable by law and treated as a misandrist insult to the male gender
The problem with this is that whores can cheat the system by applying makeup while men can't also what is the fuck is the definition of makeup for men? Is applying whitening cream for brown men a form of makeup? Is wearing lifts a form of make up? We should never cheer for anything that seeks to reduce the liberties of men.

Last edited:
Texas is a shit state

They want to enslave us, and apply eugenics to kill us all while whores are treated like literal 'children' and given pass to whore around.

Sui fuel for @Indari

Over for tik tok prettyboycels

This includes trannies?

Texas is a shit state

This is the sad thing. There's really no solace from rampant feminism in the US outside of select small Christian communities. Southerners have a history of this shit too. The north used to be better since they kept women in check, but now the north has gone crazy and the south isn't far behind.

I
If that happened there'd be a noticable decrease in incels.

Serious question. Men wearing make-up is weird, yes. But why shouldn't a man with bad acne looksmax and put on some 'tinted moisturiser for men' (there are one's specifically made for men like War Paint). Problem with make-up is it's easy to spot. If it were impossible to spot it wouldn't be much of a problem, bc looksmaxxing, if you have acne. I used to put that tinted moisturiser for men, on sometimes when my acne was really bad but stopped because I noticed that after a while it becomes noticeable (skin began to look shiny after a few hours). The problem is you have to be really careful because you don't want people to know you're wearing that, for obvious reasons. So even if I still have acne and it looks ugly I'm not putting anything on