Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Texas´ abortion restrictions are going to create more incels

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
Red states are famous for having a low-iq inbred population as opposed to coastal blue states dominated by high iq ashkenazi jews and WASP episcopalians (this is basically "high culture" in America: an alliance between the jew and the wasp, with some "catholics" since the 60s). Now, with the abortion ban, w*men are not going to be able to abort down syndrome babies and kids with physical disabilities, therefore, in the future, red states are going to be filled with dysgenic individuals (like us, incels).

While blue states are going to have green eye 6´3 mulattoes due to the eugenics (abortion), red states are going to be filled with inbred retards (incels). I don´t know what to think about this, tbh.

This is flawed, the same logic (killing people who can be incel in the future) can be applied to infanticide or even homicide, killing people is not a good way to prevent or reduce inceldom

This is flawed, the same logic (killing people who can be incel in the future) can be applied to infanticide or even homicide, killing people is not a good way to prevent or reduce inceldom

Yes, I agree: it´s inmoral. I´m just wondering what is going to happen in the future...

abortion is a method for the whores chad only for fuck 50 chads a week without consequences, so I'm against

Red states are famous for having a low-iq inbred population as opposed to coastal blue states dominated by high iq ashkenazi jews and WASP episcopalians (this is basically "high culture" in America: an alliance between the jew and the wasp, with some "catholics" since the 60s). Now, with the abortion ban, w*men are not going to be able to abort down syndrome babies and kids with physical disabilities, therefore, in the future, red states are going to be filled with dysgenic individuals (like us, incels).

While blue states are going to have green eye 6´3 mulattoes due to the eugenics (abortion), red states are going to be filled with inbred retards (incels). I don´t know what to think about this, tbh.
WHO SHOT MD BUT YOU PUNKS DIDNT FINISH

Yes, I agree: it´s inmoral. I´m just wondering what is going to happen in the future...
Inceldom will rise and a new civil war will erupt....hopefully

i hate to say this ,but man you are right on this one .:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'd say the opposite is more likely to occur.

It's often young mothers that are pressured/persuaded into abortion, and the children of young mothers are more likely to be fit and strong. So more Chad/Stacey's could be likely.

Based. I want more incels to be born.

"Mommy, why do i have a coat hanger in my brain?"

I'm against killing babies because of principles, not because of pragmatic reasons. Also, there are much better ways to control that type of stuff than killing babies anyway.

I'm against killing babies because of principles, not because of pragmatic reasons. Also, there are much better ways to control that type of stuff than killing babies anyway.

Yes, it was a provocative claim. I´m too against abortions.