Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Testosterone

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
is the main thing that separates the chads from the incels at least for the majority

Yes looks and height are more important but testosterone changes your face during puberty

If your was low during puberty it will increase your chances of having a chinless alien skull

It will also make you high inhibition if yours is too low

This is one of the few things you can fix

At the bare minimum try increase your own production

Take advantage of this hormone and what it can do

Testosterone

Yes and no
a man can have high testosterone, but still be incel

Yes and no
a man can have high testosterone, but still be incel
read the part where it says at least the majority. Meaning majority of incels will have sub optimal T levels. Yes some have high T and subhuman. But people here talk about being a squeaker with shitty build skinny fat all signs of low T.

How do talk a doctor into prescribing you a TRT hormone regime? I sometimes think it would be more effective then any type of cognitive behavioural '''''therapy''''''' if you are truecel.

Not so much because TRT could give you muscle growth, but instead that it will boost your confidence and energy levels. And crucially testosterone suppresses your cortisol levels - which should be permanently elevated in incels (due to constant stress because of low social rank since start of puberty, chronic lack of touch, lack of social affirmation, contact etc etc).

Last edited:
How do talk a doctor into prescribing you TRT hormone regime? I sometimes think it would be more effective then any type of cognitive behavioural '''''therapy''''''' if you are truecel.
yeah I agree. You would have to get your T levels checked first. If they are low then they will prescribe it. Problem is there version of low is actually extremely low. You can be in the 'normal' range and its still sub optimal and you will have symptoms.

yeah I agree. You would have to get your T levels checked first. If they are low then they will prescribe it. Problem is there version of low is actually extremely low. You can be in the 'normal' range and its still sub optimal and you will have symptoms.

How do I get quality, reliable T illegally then? Ordering online from some Chinese site seems like one big fucking scam... approaching one of the big guys in the gym and buy from them?

How do I get quality, reliable T illegally then? Ordering online from some Chinese site seems like one big fucking scam... approaching one of the big guys in the gym and buy from them?
if you really wanted it youd find it. So easy with the internet but I am not going to say much as I will most likely get banned. Either internet or go to a bodybuilding gym with roid heads they will point you in the right direction if you dont act like a sperg.