Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Testosterone

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Testosterone primes several instincts, especially sexuality; also dominance, manifest in self-affirmation, the urge to win over rivals, to dominate a hierarchy, and to respond to violent signals in men, with the weakening of empathy. And testosterone levels increase during a competition, whatever running, fighting or a situation that can lead men to death (also that's how male species fight in order to gain the right to mate with a female) and that's how brutal wars, shootings happening

I think this is the last state of the blackpill; all men are white knights by nature. that's undebatable truth. Once you learn it, you know you're actually the thing you hate most, a white knight by nature, of course, it is up to you to control this instinct but you were or you'll be a white knight in a part of your life, also being jealous of a woman you like is a kind of white knighting if you think about it.

Another not so known truth about the testosterone is that it decreases once a baby is born, so fathers produce estrogen, like in women, once a baby is born, the body produces more estrogen. and in men, to keep the father away from the danger so that he can be alive to take care after his offspring( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3182719/)

And thing is, it only happens in human males.

Low T levels also makes males depressed. Thats why so many transgenders commit suicide.

In other words, it's over.

it's over for cuck dads, hopefully

It's over for high T-cels prone to acne

Sounds ebil said the :soy:, inject me with that good estrogen!
22780173_1712375112118213_1606993955349333079_n_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqBXmmpLeDrWaRk03cSdncGVVse9JsN00kzbUr3IXHaGo.jpg

Any freak can easily pick up HRT medication but injectable testosterone is strictly regulated in the US.

HMMMMMMMMMMM..........

high T = cuck
low T = numale

Not if you pump and dump and let a cuck take care of your kid. It is what I want tbh.

I fucking hate white knights more than anything

Pumpkin seeds. Raw.

I can’t wait to get on testosterone. It might be my last hope of ever ascending.

Pumpkin seeds. Raw.
This, man!!!!! I bought pumpkin seeds last week and my T levels have def increased. My libido is sky high.

Also, baldingcels should try pumpkin seed oil because it decreases DHT. Take pumpkin seed oil and raw pumpkin seeds together for the best effect, lowering DHT and increasing T. tbhfr

The things that were meant to sustain us has caused great damage to our kind

Testosterone needs to be over the counter. It's absurd that trans men can inject to levels much higher than the average biological man.

Testosterone needs to be over the counter.
This.I want to be manly,but due to the fucking estrogen infested water I often lack energy or motivation