Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tested the blackpill with normies

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★
It was a rare occasion since I'm a mentalcel, but our uni's volleyball team had a little party for all the team members and so they had to invite me, I'm actually pretty good at it and it's one of my favorite copes so I decided to go. IDK how but apparently normies can smell your inceldom and some of them started asking me about girls, relationships and so on. I realized those fuckers were trying to laugh at me so instead of telling them my negative girl score I decided to throw some blackpills at them, after the first one their attitude changed and they started to try and prove me wrong.

It was the first time I discussed the blackpill with normies, tbh I thought answers like ''just get a haircut bro'', ''just shower bro'' were a meme thing and no one actually truly believed in that bullshit. JFL seeing those 6/10 and above telling me this shit and then saying game is what truly matters, I was in awe hearing that shit, I wanted to cry and laugh and hit their normie face. NONE of them were ugly, none of them were bellow a 6/10, they just refused to believe that if you are bellow a 6/10 face, ''game'' and other shit is worthless. TBH I kinda get why they believe that, they are bluepilled fucks and haven't felt what it is like to live as a sub 6 male (in my case sub 4)

What I got from this experience? It truly is over and this is indeed the clown timeline, be strong and honk honk away my friends

Literally every normie I ever talked to.. I've converted some incels to the [BlackPill] though...

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his sex life depends upon his not understanding it.

normies can not imagine how is our live, how is for a 1-4/10 man

I realized those fuckers were trying to laugh at me so instead of telling them my negative girl score I decided to throw some blackpills at them, after the first one their attitude changed and they started to try and prove me wrong.

It was the first time I discussed the blackpill with normies, tbh I thought answers like ''just get a haircut bro'', ''just shower bro'' were a meme thing and no one actually truly believed in that bullshit. JFL seeing those 6/10 and above telling me this shit and then saying game is what truly matters

Despite the fact their intention was it to make fun of you. They obviously tried to attack you but you did not play along, so they get triggered over this.

I was in awe hearing that shit, I wanted to cry and laugh and hit their normie face.

Yo should have done that. Just laugh at their faces. Just tell the truth. There is nothing lose anyway.

People are literally blind as fuck. Two people can be dressed the same and they will hear, "you look like twins!" The only part of most people's brains that can process detail is the subconscious. I bet this is some side effect of living in a politically correct environment where you're not even supposed to notice obvious physical characteristics about people, like the color of their skin.

So the Normalscum were trying to pick on you at first by asking you about girls, implying they subconsciously know about the blackpill (!), but go into denial mode when you openly speak it to them.

And I'd never talk about the blackpill in real life. I would sound too autistic.

blackpill is still too much for low iq normies