Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tesla said electricity would feminize humanity

sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
I'll never forget Nikola Tesla -- an incel if there ever was one, a man who forwarded "civilization" -- saying that electricity would feminize humanity. How would these twink asstoy boys of Tinder have survived in  antiquity as anything other than a ball licker in a Roman brothel? How quickly would they have seen his bitch figure and thrown him off the cliffs of Sparta, knowing he couldn't lift a shield? What use would he have been in 18th century Prussia, other than this pretty faggot raking corn? 

We have a generation of men in gyms as gymcels aspiring to become a "pretty fucktoy" for "strong independent womyn." What a dysgenic waste.

Today though, women don't need men. Women work their own "jobs." Civilization -- electrified civilization, mechanized civilization -- sees "joke jobs" as employment to survive, bullshit nepotism, and women, FUCKING WOMEN, all having rallied for "sexual liberation." And why? Because before sexual liberation, they had to fuck one man, they had to procure a man to leave the family home and go start their own family and be a housewife to one man, who was the one man they gave their cunt to. They were the sexual partner of man, and you had a just culture with marriage where everyone found their bedmate. That was actual culture and decency. 

Now, "women's lib": what was it? NOTHING more than a giant hoard of sluts and whores screaming "I JUST WANT TO FUCK CHADS! I DON'T WANT TO FUCK NON-CHADS! IMAGINE A WORLD WHERE I CAN GET MY OWN MONEY AND RIDE HOT DICK, LIBERATE ME, ELEVATE ME... to being.... A CUMDUMPSTER FOR CHAD! WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!" 

Women are fucking stupid, and the men who believe in egalitarianism and equality with women, are white knight cuck shills, infiltrators trying to  destroy societies ((())), or actual low-IQ dumbfucks that need to be sent to an island to suck each other's dicks.

I've been through college. You know what I've seen time and time again as our "administrators" our "tenured female teachers" and  our "leaders"? They are all the same: they're tattooed sluts who all brag about how they got married and had kids at 40, they all have short hair (a political statement). And people wonder why men are checking out? These women are rubbing it in everyone's face, these successful modern women (whatever), that they are the leaders of our society who rode Chad dick until their cunts were too rotting and they couldn't get Chad dick anymore at 40+, so said "let's do the next thing, marry a cuck for bux and have kids." 

Then they're in their "administrator roles," "teachers," "office women in management," trying to leverage their power to get Chad dick all over again. A financial alliance with their betabux, a "career gal move," all to extend their pussy shelf life value in the Chad marketplace. Even these rotten 40 and 50-something short-haired Arbyholes are trying to fuck Chad.

And you know what else I see about them all? They all hate their husbands, a lot of them don't even live near their husbands in academia, he lives somewhere else and they "had to move for a position" while he's back home or whatever. These guys know they're cucks, and they're settling for Chad's expired open Oreo cookie tray that is like rubber dog biscuits when you bite into it, but they're starving beta bitches so they'd rather eat expired dog biscuits than their own cum they've been jerking out of their dicks onto their faces for decades.

"I BECAME AN ENGINEER TO GET AN EXPIRED ROASTIE AND MARRY HER, AND HAVE HER HAVE MY HALF-RETARDED AUTISTIC CHILDREN WITH FERTILITY DRUGS!"

You know why women are pushing to colonize STEM? Because that's where the non-Chads with money are, and they don't want any non-Chad having any position financially or status wise to possibly leverage his "sub 8 subhuman cock" into a vagina. Women, on their collective mission to only be Chad fucktoys. #MeToo, words John Stamos never heard. The only time John Stamos ever heard "MeToo" was when five models were on their knees sampling Uncle Jesse's sausage.

Good luck, betabux. Your ass deserves to be reamed in court.

Would you trade civilisation for getting laid? neetbux, healthcare, vidya? I wouldn't.

How come intelligent people like Tesla, Goebels, Nietche resonate so much with us? Could it be because we are ascended beings?

The state, court, and law protects women, yes. Of course women don't need men anymore, in terms of their own security.

Why do you always think its the fault of the Jews? Its no always the Jews that are indoctrinating with that kind of stuff and a lot of this liberation stuff stems from Western philosophy, also principles. There are other people that mess things up too, not only Jews.

AthleticchixFTW said:
On your comments about homosexuals in 18th century Prussia, you are aware Frederick II of Prussia, also known as Frederick the Great, was gay, right?
In addition to that, both Greek and Roman societies were actually very accepting of homosexuality, so your examples there wouldn't work either.

You're deceiving people with popular modern opinion pushed by the Frankfurt School. Homosexuality in the ancient Greco-Roman world was a part of its decline, it was a feature of its endstage, not of its rise or Golden Ages, but of it's latter stages. 

Just as the LGBT shit is a feature of the present rapid dissolution of the Western world (and if you dispute that we are in dissolution, then don't even reply, we know which side you're on).

Homosexuality was always shunned in the strongest societies at their strongest points. Even as recent as NS Germany, homosexuality was rampant in degenerate Weimar, but shunned and punishable if caught when NS came to power, and low and behold they turned around the status of that state in breathtaking time. People pretend the Night of the Long Knives was anything more than Himmler, Heydrich, Goering, Goebbels, and Hitler sitting around playing poker saying "you know, Braunhaus (brown house, the SA barracks) isn't really what we meant by "brown house," let's go off those faggots." That's all it really was, despite Goering tip-toeing around at the Nuremberg Trials about an internal security issue being the reason for the Night of the Long Knives, it was really just the fact that faggots in a giant dick sucking club recruiting young German boys to cornhole under the NS banner was pissing them off.

You should actually read some books, and watch the history channel less. Next you're going to tell us that a key characteristic of the pre-Socratics was cornholing. Aeschylus Bound was really about BSDM, right? Zeus' agents were actually tying him to a metaphorical rock that was actually a bedpost and choking him while sticking his penis in their assholes, right? Pandora's Box is actually a metaphor for the resulting visual that is achieved after cutting off the dick and balls and bayoneting the remaining surface area, right? It's all seminal works in LGBT allegory according to you bugmen historians.

You're not worth convincing anyways, with your 4 posts and ice hockey avatar (proof you're a bugman loser). You're probably an IncelTears troll or an agent of the Frankfurt School, whether you're conscious of it or not. Take your liberal arts diploma back to your college and tell them you want a refund for having subversive dick jammed up your ass for four years.

Tesla was a 6'6" volcel.

sepelion said:
I'll never forget Nikola Tesla -- an incel if there ever was one, a man who forwarded "civilization" -- saying that electricity would feminize humanity. How would these twink asstoy boys of Tinder have survived in  antiquity as anything other than a ball licker in a Roman brothel? How quickly would they have seen his bitch figure and thrown him off the cliffs of Sparta, knowing he couldn't lift a shield? What use would he have been in 18th century Prussia, other than this pretty faggot raking corn? 

We have a generation of men in gyms as gymcels aspiring to become a "pretty fucktoy" for "strong independent womyn." What a dysgenic waste.

Today though, women don't need men. Women work their own "jobs." Civilization -- electrified civilization, mechanized civilization -- sees "joke jobs" as employment to survive, bullshit nepotism, and women, FUCKING WOMEN, all having rallied for "sexual liberation." And why? Because before sexual liberation, they had to fuck one man, they had to procure a man to leave the family home and go start their own family and be a housewife to one man, who was the one man they gave their cunt to. They were the sexual partner of man, and you had a just culture with marriage where everyone found their bedmate. That was actual culture and decency. 

Now, "women's lib": what was it? NOTHING more than a giant hoard of sluts and whores screaming "I JUST WANT TO FUCK CHADS! I DON'T WANT TO FUCK NON-CHADS! IMAGINE A WORLD WHERE I CAN GET MY OWN MONEY AND RIDE HOT DICK, LIBERATE ME, ELEVATE ME... to being.... A CUMDUMPSTER FOR CHAD! WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!" 

Women are fucking stupid, and the men who believe in egalitarianism and equality with women, are white knight cuck shills, infiltrators trying to  destroy societies ((())), or actual low-IQ dumbfucks that need to be sent to an island to suck each other's dicks.

I've been through college. You know what I've seen time and time again as our "administrators" our "tenured female teachers" and  our "leaders"? They are all the same: they're tattooed sluts who all brag about how they got married and had kids at 40, they all have short hair (a political statement). And people wonder why men are checking out? These women are rubbing it in everyone's face, these successful modern women (whatever), that they are the leaders of our society who rode Chad dick until their cunts were too rotting and they couldn't get Chad dick anymore at 40+, so said "let's do the next thing, marry a cuck for bux and have kids." 

Then they're in their "administrator roles," "teachers," "office women in management," trying to leverage their power to get Chad dick all over again. A financial alliance with their betabux, a "career gal move," all to extend their pussy shelf life value in the Chad marketplace. Even these rotten 40 and 50-something short-haired Arbyholes are trying to fuck Chad.

And you know what else I see about them all? They all hate their husbands, a lot of them don't even live near their husbands in academia, he lives somewhere else and they "had to move for a position" while he's back home or whatever. These guys know they're cucks, and they're settling for Chad's expired open Oreo cookie tray that is like rubber dog biscuits when you bite into it, but they're starving beta bitches so they'd rather eat expired dog biscuits than their own cum they've been jerking out of their dicks onto their faces for decades.

"I BECAME AN ENGINEER TO GET AN EXPIRED ROASTIE AND MARRY HER, AND HAVE HER HAVE MY HALF-RETARDED AUTISTIC CHILDREN WITH FERTILITY DRUGS!"

You know why women are pushing to colonize STEM? Because that's where the non-Chads with money are, and they don't want any non-Chad having any position financially or status wise to possibly leverage his "sub 8 subhuman cock" into a vagina. Women, on their collective mission to only be Chad fucktoys. #MeToo, words John Stamos never heard. The only time John Stamos ever heard "MeToo" was when five models were on their knees sampling Uncle Jesse's sausage.

Good luck, betabux. Your ass deserves to be reamed in court.

TAKBIR !!!

too bad we will be dead when society crumbles and civil war ensures

existentialhack said:
Would you trade civilisation for getting laid? neetbux, healthcare, vidya? I wouldn't.

I would LOL. I'm selfish and don't give af about other people. Women don't give af about me either.
If the 72 virgins could be scientifically proven I'd wear a suicide vest now. Sadly, it's BS.

sepelion said:
Women are fucking stupid

In fact, when you think this through for a while, is acting in your own interest at the expense of others stupid? I find it quite rational in fact, maybe the only rational act women are capable of. It's the beta cuck male feminist orbiters who act irrationally. They seem to suffer from a debilitating case of Stockholm Syndrome.
I despise male feminists so much I would want to choke them in landwhale vomit. (unless they are into it lol)

Shit like that is the reason why I would never wish incels to have more societal influence. They'd just bring back Nazi Germany, ISIS, Sparta, stone or other dark ages. 

Technology is neither good nor bad, it simply depends on in whose hand it is. Western Europe was lucky because new means of production and new means of communication/technology (printing press!) came into existence while a new social class became increasingly powerful (citizens of the free cities, the "citoyens" - not necessarily the same as "bourgeoise" who are defined by a social status, while the "citoyne" is also defined by his constitutional status). This new social class could then use these new means of technology to dethrone the aristocracy (and the Catholicism that was attached to it, hence Protestantism becoming the most popular in the most industrialized parts of Western Europe). 

If technological progress occurs during the advancement of a struggling class, in our example here the citoyens against the aristocracy, the consequences will be good for this class and result in higher life expectancy, better health care, clear drinking water, less toothache and being able to call your father who would probably already be dead from something heart related already if it wasn't for modern medicine. 

But if technological progress occurs during the downfall of this class and only comes into the hands of a ruling class that doesn’t have to face any resistance, its consequences will be mostly bad: surveillance, the abolition of cash in favor of electronic money, drone strike terrorism, workers being replaced by machines, fatherhood tests being made illegal, mass-immigration in countries that already suffer from unemployment being promoted, sexbots being [probably] outlawed while male  workers will continued to be replaced by machinery.

This anti-technological idiocy (which is just one more thing liberals and right-winger share, liberals also hate technology, they LOVE Angela Merkel not only for pushing an open-border-policy but also for deciding to shut down every German nuclear power plant by 2022. Liberals are just as hostile to technology, just as stupidly romantic and naive, as right-wingers.) was already described and debunked in Ancient Rome, btw. There is this famous poem from Tibullus where he describes a soldier preparing for battle. 

Quis fuit, horrendos primus qui protulit enses? 
Quam ferus et vere ferreus ille fuit! 
Tum caedes hominum generi, tum proelia nata, 
tum brevior dirae mortis aperta via est.

(Who was he, who first forged the fearful sword? How iron-willed and truly made of iron he was! Then slaughter was created, war was born to men, then a quicker road was opened to dreaded death.)

But Tibullus quickly "corrects" his Roman soldier and makes him reaalize that neither the inventor nor the invention is to be blamed, and that slaughter was of course not just born with the sword, it was there before. it simply depends on in whose hand that sword is. Technology is neither good nor bad, it simply depends on in whose power the technology is and in whose favor it is used. Today, this is feminism. We don't need more freedom of speech, we need more power. We don't need less technology, we need more power.

Never forget what they did to Tim hunt,dudes

existentialhack said:

thinking we have better lives than our ancestors because of muh technological advancements is  COPE

back in the days young men had objectively happier and more fulfilling lives than us rotcels

Pouuop said:
thinking we have better lives than our ancestors because of muh technological advancements is  COPE

back in the days young men had objectively happier and more fulfilling lives than us rotcels

It isn't cope, it's fact. I got horribly sick a few years ago. If I'd been alive 100 years ago I'd have died a horrible death most probably. And I'd have to wageslave in some horrific job for 50 hours per week. I'd have no neetbux and no Netflix and vidya. I wouldn't trade all of these things for a vagina, however sad I am about my lack of one.

"Happiness" is subjective and difficult to measure. People tend to be happier and more "fulfilled" the simpler their lives are. And the more equal a society they live in. We live in a society that bombards us with unattainable dreams and standards all day, every day.