Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Terry Davis was right

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
81EBC84A 7A92 45A9 8CAD 2475A29F1BC0

Screen cap taken from when he was talking about glowniggers. His divine calculator of talking to god through generated numbers was right. I knew it all along and people told me he was just a crazy schizo when he was a prophet.

shows how Normies are fucking stupid niggers who dismiss everything because “muh schizophrenia” well you drove the man who could talk to god to death you fucking niggers

MODS PIN THIS

Templeos is never wrong

Can u pls give more context?

Can u pls give more context?
Terry Davis was a schizophrenic programmer who made his own OS to speak to god. He spoke to god through a random word generator god would inhabit.
jfl how do u guys not know terry Davis

Terry A Davis could have built something useful but instead he decided to spend his whole life building something useless

Terry A Davis could have built something useful but instead he decided to spend his whole life building something useless
Cope he spoke to god

Terry Davis was fucking based. RIP sweet angel. Him, sky king, and Ross Ulbricht are my fucking heroes.

Diet Shasta Dumb
Diet soda drinkers BTFO.

That is fucken crazy, that he randomly generated that. Also I don’t like elephants so I guess I am going to hell.

Terry davis is super based