Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Terrorist attack in Belgiumstan

I kinda miss the glory days of 2015/2016 while isis had the whole world on strings. 2014 was a great year for vibes as-well.

North Maghrebistan being at it once again

North Maghrebistan being at it once again

@CroatianManlet

Jfl Just look at the replies and QT. It’s just full of SubHuman disgusting curries whining. These people think their opinion matters. Didn’t see a single comment from a white person giving a shit. My view of curries get worse and worse daily.

Muslims are so annoying , beyond me why kikeurope allows them

Imagine sitting and chilling in a crowd then crazy nigger stabs your face with knife

brutal... cant find any news stories on this. how many ppl died?

The guy in the static bike glued to his phone and listening to music unaware of the situation :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah, we got some nasty shit going on here. Little muslim Wannabe gangsters attacking 15 to 1 to rob and kick weak looking people an inch from death. It happens every day and night multiple times every hour. They always whining about honor and respect but are such cowards they attack one 12 year old while they are with 15 to 20 People all varying between 16 to 30 years old. And if one of them gets injured they go crying at the police station and the victim gets convicted for bodily harm and racism. The government and justice system is on their side. And those deranged left lunatics. How can one ever get justice against that...