Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News TerrorismPill: "We need to talk about Terrorism"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Very interesting read. Talks about the hypocrisy of cracking down hard on one batch of Terrorists whilst completely ignoring another batch.

NWO is targeting its enemies. If they’re not targeting you, you’re not the enemy you are it’s friend. That’s why I don’t buy into the “immigrants from the third world are based because muh traditional!!!” Mentality. They aren’t targeting these groups, they are targeting white far right groups. That is the main enemy of the NWO.

NWO is targeting its enemies. If they’re not targeting you, you’re not the enemy you are it’s friend. That’s why I don’t buy into the “immigrants from the third world are based because muh traditional!!!” Mentality. They aren’t targeting these groups, they are targeting white far right groups. That is the main enemy of the JWO.

NWO is targeting its enemies. If they’re not targeting you, you’re not the enemy you are it’s friend. That’s why I don’t buy into the “immigrants from the third world are based because muh traditional!!!” Mentality. They aren’t targeting these groups, they are targeting white far right groups. That is the main enemy of the NWO.
they'll let the niggers in and aggravate and incentivise them like with floydboy to push violence against whites and between other ethnicities further.

i'm the NWOs friend tho ngl

they'll let the niggers in and aggravate and incentivise them like with floydboy to push violence against whites and between other ethnicities further.

i'm the NWOs friend tho ngl
That's exactly it. They incentivize hatred so the prole tribes all fight each other for the elites' crumbs and petty handouts. Society is a joke and deserves to be wiped from the earth (in Rust)

That’s why I don’t buy into the “immigrants from the third world are based because muh traditional!!!” Mentality. They aren’t targeting these groups,
They're literally destroying and bombing our countries. That's why immigrants exist.You think some guardian piece written about muh white people is the same level as bombing a country and replacing it's government?
You aren't against the elites, you're the tool the elites use to hide the true facts of their goals.

This.^^^^

Basically anybody that is a threat to the system and its social order is considered a domestic terrorist. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter and most of the terrorists out there turns out to be working for governments covertly as controlled opposition anyways. I've lost count how many so called terrorists end up being glowniggers for the C.I.A. in the last eleven years.

BNWO*

They're literally destroying and bombing our countries. That's why immigrants exist.You think some guardian piece written about muh white people is the same level as bombing a country and replacing it's government?
Yeah because the Middle East is an opponent of the NWO. Not the immigrants coming in, but the actual middle eastern countries I.e Saddam’s iraq and osamas Afghanistan. The immigrants that come out of those countries are total slaves to the NWO and that’s why they’re simped for so much by them (and even you agreed on this point)

as for the bombing and shooting: there’s been plenty of that against the far right and it’s been going on further back than the bombing of the Middle East. Ww2, the civil war, reconstruction, Waco, ruby ridge, atomwaffen, etc. combined mogs whatever they did in the Middle East

View: https://youtu.be/vhKmRtBfxjo

You aren't against the elites, you're the tool the elites use to hide the true facts of their goals.
Yeah the elites are secretly Nazi white nationalists that want to seperate the races and to also abolish women’s rights in favor of the nuclear family that’s why they’re doing that right now (in secret)
B8A41827 0164 4A26 AFA6 3475333F0EAF
1A5AB515 F6E9 44AA 9333 7E577669A1A4

the plans already out there, you just need to look.

Last edited: