Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News terror attack in london resulted in a murder of a chad

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
today london woke up to a terror attack done by a guy named Usman Khan probably an indian, he used a knife to start stabbing pedestrians in the street.

this resulted of two murders one of em is a guy named Jack Merritt who was a law course leader....

9gag shit link: https://9gag.com/gag/aL0n7L6?utm_so...J6MQKpcTBp9vk38j4LbgpTnFmNdoTPfUgEM8SDRuz9PI8

Explains why it's been getting so much attention.

S

Beats hearing about another hood nigga gang lander getting skanked up.

I love terror attacks so much

Living that Chads life up until that point and getting stabbed to death is still probably better than any incels life experience.

but when an incel dies no one gives a shit

One less Chad is always lifefuel

i think usman is a muslim name
tho khan might be indian

It least it wasn't a gun:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

he/his parents probably are from pakistan(country that borders india)
yeah it's obvious he is from pakistan, or some muslim population in india if that exist
btw are pakistanis basically muslim indians ?

Don't really see why u guys see it as lifefuel for chad to die
Not his fault he was born as chad, retardcopers. You would do same thing in his situation.

No dead foids? :cryfeels:

yeah it's obvious he is from pakistan, or some muslim population in india if that exist
btw are pakistanis basically muslim indians ?
main-qimg-408db356da22ef34e34037585d19bc78

Both are very diverse countries so I dont think its fair calling everybody there "indian".
btw, im not indian and never been there.
the-10-most-hilarious-pokemon-go-memes-1061265-6.jpg

Last edited:
today london woke up to a terror attack done by a guy named Usman Khan probably an indian, he used a knife to start stabbing pedestrians in the street.
View attachment 173611
this resulted of two murders one of em is a guy named Jack Merritt who was a law course leader....
View attachment 173612
9gag shit link: https://9gag.com/gag/aL0n7L6?utm_so...J6MQKpcTBp9vk38j4LbgpTnFmNdoTPfUgEM8SDRuz9PI8
[LifeFuel] my g based currycel. Fuck that Chad given a life on easy mode with high status job he absolutely lifemogs me. Glad that's one less cunt mogging me