Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Terrified of norwooding

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
My hair actually looks good but my family is full of baldcels. When I start norwooding I'm toast.

Templarcel421 said:
My hair actually looks good but my family is full of baldcels. When I start norwooding I'm toast.

Try using medical shampoos (not commercial shitty ones) that contain hair-strengthening stuff and prevent hair loss. They're more expensive but they've worked for me so far. I'm also terrified of balding.

If you have a lot of relatives who are bald, I got some bad news for you...

im balding on the sides, life is great.

larry-david-4.jpg

larry-david.jpg

This is the last stop on the norwooding train. I would shave well before that point.

Lonelyvirgin said:
If you have a lot of relatives who are bald, I got some bad news for you...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

What exactly is norwooding? I keep hearing the term.

Just shave it all off legit advice

Templarcel421 said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

My only advice is to shave it all off before its too late

My father, uncles and grandfathers all have a full head of hair

BlackpilledAF said:
Try using medical shampoos (not commercial shitty ones) that contain hair-strengthening stuff and prevent hair loss. They're more expensive but they've worked for me so far. I'm also terrified of balding.

Shampoos literally do nothing to prevent balding. You're wasting money on expensive shampoos.

start saving for a transplant.

don't buy that new car, or new phone.

25 bucks a month to that quality hair

Worry about your face first.

Btw, I'm norwooding badly as well. It's over for me and I'm not even trying to prevent it anymore. Why try and stop the inevitable?

/pol/cel said:
What exactly is norwooding? I keep hearing the term.

It's the scale used to know what stage of balding you are at. Like Norwood 1, Norwood 2 and so on. Look it up on google and you'll see a chart.

BonePressed said:
My father, uncles and grandfathers all have a full head of hair

It comes from your mom's side of the family. Are all the males on that side balding or no? They determine your balding genetics.

Grain_of_sin said:
larry-david-4.jpg

larry-david.jpg

This is the last stop on the norwooding train. I would shave well before that point.

My father has even far worse hair loss than that. But I didn't have hair loss until I was 24 and my grandpa on my mothers side didn't have hair loss at all, so hope is not competely gone...

If I bald it's over. 4/10 ->3/10

IronMike said:
start saving for a transplant.

don't buy that new car, or new phone.

25 bucks a month to that quality hair

Not a bad idea tbh

Grandad has full head of hair NW0 in his 90s but uncle went bald in his 20s tbh. It's a tossup

Special medicated shampoos are a waste. The only effective solutions are Finasteride and hair transplants. Minoxidil (Rogaine) might also help a little. You can't really judge by family history, though it does provide somewhat of an insight. I would just keep a close eye on your hairline and prepare for the inevitable.

It's over - at least for a few years of your life while you are waiting for your transplants to grow and looking worse in the meantime.

NorwodingGymcel said:
Special medicated shampoos are a waste. The only effective solutions are Finasteride and hair transplants. Minoxidil (Rogaine) might also help a little. You can't really judge by family history, though it does provide somewhat of an insight. I would just keep a close eye on your hairline and prepare for the inevitable.

It's over - at least for a few years of your life while you are waiting for your transplants to grow and looking worse in the meantime.

It's over no matter what it seems

Had that fear for a long time. Looks like i have around 10 years until i am bald. Might get lucky though.

u can always get a hair system, google it srs.

they stick it on ur head. 1 month, ur good. u can shower, swim, do anything u want and looks natural.
in 5-10 years when we will be bald probably technology will be even better

I'm currently looking to get a hair transplant ATM. Really not that expensive if you go to Turkey, don't go to a clinic that does multiple patients a day. Have the surgeon do most of the work too, especially the incisions for the grafts.

7k can get you about 2500 grafts including travel with a high quality surgeon.

Dr. Phil is bald and he still slays.
DrPhil-1280x720px-Shareimage.jpg

Dr. Phil mogs us all