Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting TERRIBLE social anxiety

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
I used to have friends then all of a sudden in my mid teens I developed extreme social anxiety. Now at 20 social anxiety has made any and every task impossible. I physically uncontrolably shake when in any place with people. Have no friends and gf is out the question who tf would wanna be associated with a quaking nervous wreck freak. I'm a fucking pussy useless sack of shit.

dude get an interpals account put a random pic of you or even just an anime pic and talk to random people from around the world.Ethnics are often much more respectful to other people(especially if they are white),so that should help you a bit with your social anxiety.i just hope you don't get any great ideas about stealing women from other men just because they treat you nice(most racemixing should not be done)

having faith in christ helped me a lot with my social anxiety too.knowing that god is always there is a good deterrent for anxiety even if you have small faith.

dude get an interpals account put a random pic of you or even just an anime pic and talk to random people from around the world.Ethnics are often much more respectful to other people(especially if they are white),so that should help you a bit with your social anxiety.i just hope you don't get any great ideas about stealing women from other men just because they treat you nice(most racemixing should not be done)

having faith in christ helped me a lot with my social anxiety too.knowing that god is always there is a good deterrent for anxiety even if you have small faith.
I'm working on the anxiety and do believe in God so hopefully I can at least get it under control a bit

I'm working on the anxiety and do believe in God so hopefully I can at least get it under control a bit
i also became an hiki for 6 months and i used to not want to go out because i would have to talk to the cashier,so thought it was never as serious as yours,i think i can emphatize with you a bit.

Hopefully I can get this anxiety and feeling of worthlessness under control cheers Brocel:feelsseriously:
Yeah same. So far only cooming seems to help. That and arguing politics online but that makes me angry.
I guess I might as well try drinking

Try xanax,i have severe anxiety and it calms me down.

I also have it :feelsugh:
Try reducing caffeine intake, purchase phenibut and take testosterone

Don't wanna get addicted :fuk:
Only normie scum get addicted, i've taken xans for 5 years now and i'm 100% in control,if i want to take xans i take them,if i don't want to take them for 6 months i can go 6 months without them.

Any other tips?
Idk tbh, wish i could know how to once for all get rid of it myself cause its so annoying.
Sometimes exhausting cardio training helps to calm me down a bit (you become so tired that you dont even care about the surroundings) but utimately it all comes down to brain chemistry; reducing cortisol and significantly increasing T could turn an anxious person into dominant "alpha".

Only normie scum get addicted, i've taken xans for 5 years now and i'm 100% in control,if i want to take xans i take them,if i don't want to take them for 6 months i can go 6 months without them.
From my experience I don't really get addicted to anything so maybe I'll try em thanks for the advice bro

Idk tbh, wish i could know how to once for all get rid of it myself cause its so annoying.
Sometimes exhausting cardio training helps to calm me down a bit (you become so tired that you dont even care about the surroundings) but utimately it all comes down to brain chemistry; reducing cortisol and significantly increasing T could turn an anxious person into dominant "alpha".
I'm gonna try working out soon that could help with T

I'm gonna try working out soon that could help with T
Good idea but idk how long it'll take you to get higher T naturally, take pine pollen @Atavistic Autist inject T (i struggle with it myself cause im afraid of the needles), or get androgel

Last edited:

Good idea but idk how long it'll take you to get higher T naturally, take pine pollen @Atavistic Autist inject T (i struggle with it myself cause im afraid of the needles), or get androgel
A sublingual pine pollen tincture is a good way to test how androgens would effect you.

It makes me confident and increases my endurance, strength, and stamina.

I used to have friends then all of a sudden in my mid teens I developed extreme social anxiety. Now at 20 social anxiety has made any and every task impossible. I physically uncontrolably shake when in any place with people. Have no friends and gf is out the question who tf would wanna be associated with a quaking nervous wreck freak. I'm a fucking pussy useless sack of shit.
Yeah I feel the same way. I never had any true friends or a gf and was always bullied which caused my anxiety to just get worse.

Dangerous advice. If you’re hyper neurotic it could end quite badly. I have always wanted to try them but can’t due to that fear. I agree normies are weak as fuck and pathetic but still

Same here bro . Exactly what you wrote

You too. How do u cope on a daily basis if I may ask?
Don't have a job so I rarely go out anyways. But when I do I always try to keep in the back of my mind that no one that sees me breaking down is gonna remember me or ever see me again. Having something in my hands also reduces the shaking. Meditation has helped IMMENSELY. Gonna start working out to gain confidence as well. I've got a long way to go still before I can even attempt to enter society. Everyday is pain but I honestly feel like I'm making progress.

Don't have a job so I rarely go out anyways. But when I do I always try to keep in the back of my mind that no one that sees me breaking down is gonna remember me or ever see me again. Having something in my hands also reduces the shaking. Meditation has helped IMMENSELY. Gonna start working out to gain confidence as well. I've got a long way to go still before I can even attempt to enter society. Everyday is pain but I honestly feel like I'm making progress.
I see man. Lots of people say meditation is the way but I honestly haven't found much success with it (too impatient?) Wish you the best brocel.

I see man. Lots of people say meditation is the way but I honestly haven't found much success with it (too impatient?) Wish you the best brocel.
Just keep at it be patient. Wish u the best brother

Then try beta-blockers. e.g. propanolol. It's what celebrities and performers take before performing in front of a big crowd. It's used for performance anxiety.

What I would suggest is putting yourself in positions where you have to talk/meet people but taking a beta-blocker half an hour before. Eventually you should be able to do it without the beta blocker.
Yep I'm gonna force myself into social situations soon. It's gonna be so fucking humiliating

Change into keto diet. I could provide you studies about what it does to your brain chemistry, but the basic jist is that if your body doesn't need to produce insulin as much, it will use the enzyme for glutamic acid decarboxylase. What this means is that glutamate will be turned into gaba in your body. Try keto diet, stick to it for at least 2 months and see for yourself.

Change into keto diet. I could provide you studies about what it does to your brain chemistry, but the basic jist is that if your body doesn't need to produce insulin as much, it will use the enzyme for glutamic acid decarboxylase. What this means is that glutamate will be turned into gaba in your body. Try keto diet, stick to it for at least 2 months and see for yourself.
Please provide the studies brocel. I'll try anything to be able to get this shit under control. Thanks :feelsseriously:

Please provide the studies brocel. I'll try anything to be able to get this shit under control. Thanks :feelsseriously:

>According to this formulation, in ketotic brain astrocyte metabolism is more active, resulting in enhanced conversion of glutamate to glutamine. This allows for: (a) more efficient removal of glutamate, the most important excitatory neurotransmitter; and (b) more efficient conversion of glutamine to GABA, the major inhibitory neurotransmitter.

>The diet may limit the availability of oxaloacetate to the aspartate aminotransferase reaction, an important route of brain glutamate handling. As a result, more glutamate becomes accessible to the glutamate decarboxylase reaction to yield gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), the major inhibitory neurotransmitter and an important antiseizure agent. In addition, the ketogenic diet appears to favor the synthesis of glutamine, an essential precursor to GABA.

Lots of sources tell that keto diet increases the amount of gaba in your brain. It has even been used as an epileptic treatment in some cases:

>The Classic Ketogenic Diet and its variants should be considered as an alternative for non-surgical pharmacoresistant patients with epilepsy, of any age.

I had social anxiety from my early teens on. It’s funny because you stay away from people
Because they will harass you then they say “oh what an antisocial person”:foidSoy::soy:

>According to this formulation, in ketotic brain astrocyte metabolism is more active, resulting in enhanced conversion of glutamate to glutamine. This allows for: (a) more efficient removal of glutamate, the most important excitatory neurotransmitter; and (b) more efficient conversion of glutamine to GABA, the major inhibitory neurotransmitter.

>The diet may limit the availability of oxaloacetate to the aspartate aminotransferase reaction, an important route of brain glutamate handling. As a result, more glutamate becomes accessible to the glutamate decarboxylase reaction to yield gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), the major inhibitory neurotransmitter and an important antiseizure agent. In addition, the ketogenic diet appears to favor the synthesis of glutamine, an essential precursor to GABA.

Lots of sources tell that keto diet increases the amount of gaba in your brain. It has even been used as an epileptic treatment in some cases:

>The Classic Ketogenic Diet and its variants should be considered as an alternative for non-surgical pharmacoresistant patients with epilepsy, of any age.
Thanks ur a fckng genius

If you have social anxiety you likely have low T. Work out and only eat healthy foods. I read taking cold showers also increases T.

If you have social anxiety you likely have low T. Work out and only eat healthy foods. I read taking cold showers also increases T.
Great advice because I do eat like shit + I will start working out soon

do u have any addictions? caffiene withdrawal used to give me social anxiety
Not really I think my main problem is I overthink fucking EVERYTHING my retarded brain will not shut the fuck up and stop over analyzing everything

Not really I think my main problem is I overthink fucking EVERYTHING my retarded brain will not shut the fuck up and stop over analyzing everything
You probably just have too much glutamate. Your nervous system is too activated, which makes you anxious and you start to overanalyze everything. Alcohol decreases glutamate activity in the brain, which makes us relax and socially fluid, and we analyze less about our surroundings. You could almost say that normie brains are already drunk, and spergs and people with severe anxiety have the brains of a sober person in a party. Its just that the party is everyday life, 24/7.

god made you ugly cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back