Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Terrible day today

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★
I saw 4 couples today at my uni. It was terrible. They always remind me of what I will never have. Seeing two people love each other and being together so happy and joyous. I want that. I want to feel the warmth of a woman's love. I deeply envy what they have. It's not fair, and it's an injustice against me that I must endure such loneliness, while I also have to witness others experience love for themselves.
And today I saw fucking 4 couples. It was horrible. I hate seeing them. It makes my soul drop to the bottom of my guts. I hate them. I hate all of them. It isn't fair. It's simple an injustice.

My reaction to that information:

Fucking brutal. I get mogged by couples every time I go to ride my bike in public as well

If those four couples are chads and stacies, pretty boys and instagarm thots, there's your answer. These relationships are about as unstable as Middle school relationships.

Fucking brutal. I get mogged by couples every time I go to ride my bike in public as well
Brootal man. A lad can't even enjoy a bike ride these days

If those four couples are chads and stacies, pretty boys and instagarm thots, there's your answer. These relationships are about as unstable as Middle school relationships.
I hope they end very badly