Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

terminator zero looks interesting

i won't watch it, i don't have the drive to binge watch a series anymore, but i've always found the terminators to be fucking sweet.
first, they have a cool name, and their robot skeletons disguised as humans who are the ultimate fucking killing machines.
their super strong, super fast, emotionless and unstoppable, and are experts in any kind of weapon.

Last edited:
thoughts and opinions?

@lowz1r @Fevet @MaldireMan0077 @PersonalityChad @Zhou Chang-Xing @BIG INCEL COCK

Protag has plot armor that activates whenever the killer robot that could just snap her neck like a twig arrives within a 5 foot radius of her

A terminator anime???? Now my life has come full circle dedsrs

used to be into that series when i was 13 jfl

the 1984 movie is the best

i won't watch it, i don't have the drive to binge watch a series anymore, but i've always found the terminators to be fucking sweet.
first, they have a cool name, and their robot skeletons disguises as humans who are the ultimate fucking killing machines.
their super strong, super fast, emotionless and unstoppable, and are experts in any kind of weapon.
The first terminator from 1984 was the best. Second was almost as good, I didn’t like how they made the terminator feel emotions and make jokes, and everything after wasn’t good

also interesting that it comes out on august 29th

real ones kno why that date mattERs

Yea the first is the best. Just a soulless emotionless machine and people who had no idea what they were dealing with. I didn’t like in the second movie the terminator felt emotions, made jokes, and acted way too human

The first terminator from 1984 was the best. Second was almost as good, I didn’t like how they made the terminator feel emotions and make jokes, and everything after wasn’t good
hell yeah

the original was so gritty and dark, kinda apocalyptic

first one def mogs the second one.
i prefer the idea of humans having to fight the terminator rather than another terminator.
i'm pretty fascinated by a story where humans fight things that are not human.

hell yeah

the original was so gritty and dark, kinda apocalyptic
Yea and the 80s visuals and sound effects it was so good. Amazing how a low budget 80s horror film could still hold up really well even by today’s standards

Yea the first is the best. Just a soulless emotionless machine and people who had no idea what they were dealing with. I didn’t like in the second movie the terminator felt emotions, made jokes, and acted way too human
Arnold only has like 20 lines or something in the whole movie. He was very effective in portraying a soulless machine. And Michael Biehn's acting as Kyle Reese is excellent

Yea and the 80s visuals and sound effects it was so good. Amazing how a low budget 80s horror film could still hold up really well even by today’s standards
IMO the low budget makes it even better, with the jittery robotics and horror feel

Interesting that it was made by the same guy as Titanic and Avatar. They all capture that "we are doomed" sort of feel that makes it more powerful

it mogs most modern movies too

IMO the low budget makes it even better, with the jittery robotics and horror feel

Interesting that it was made by the same guy as Titanic and Avatar. They all capture that "we are doomed" sort of feel that makes it more powerful
You would expect a futuristic robot from the 80s to look cheesy by today’s standards but it still looks incredible

it mogs most modern movies too
The scene where he wipes out an entire police station with a blank facial expression and robotic movements and Sarah’s and everyone’s illusion of safety is completely shattered is gold

Longhoused, and the main character is a nigger

I haven't watched it either, nothing in particular within the trailer stood out to me enough which might prompt me to do so

thoughts and opinions?

@lowz1r @Fevet @MaldireMan0077 @PersonalityChad @Zhou Chang-Xing @BIG INCEL COCK
Im not gonna subscribe for a service that has fucking cuties in there swamp. The temrinator thing looks, ok. I never really cared that much for the series to begin with.