Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Terminal Manlet Blackpill] The shorter a woman is, the more attactive tall Chads are to her.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
The idea that women need to be able to "reach" their Chad's mouth is a huge cope. Women want to be fucking dwarfed by their man. Either women are too tall for manlets, or they are more desirable to Chad.

That 5'0" Asian girl? Shes much more desireable to Chad than the 5'9" (real average female height) Stacey. Its essentially a version of Juggernaut Thory, except with Chad desiring femlet girls.

Heads Chad wins, Tails manlet loses.

Its over.

Well the only girls that have ever been attracted to me in my life have almost all been 5'2" or less. I'm 5'7".

I think 5" difference is the minimum they will tolerate unless you're robust/handsome/white/etc.

So yeah, it's true short girls on average definitely still want tall men. But if you're gonna hit on any girl, definitely there's no point hitting on any that are very close to your height. At least some small percent of short women will tolerate a short man. Whereas zero percent of tall women will tolerate a short man.

I don't know, but...

I think there's always a level of hotness/fetishism for imperfect women or women with flaws, e.g. BBW, petite, freckles, ackne, nerdy, disabled, ..., etc. Unattractive women have a lot of leeway to market their flaws to fetish communities.

where the fuck did you get 5'9 as femoid average height from?

where the fuck did you get 5'9 as femoid average height from?
He's probably confusing average height for a man. average eight for a female is around 5'4" or less

I don't know, but...

I think there's always a level of hotness/fetishism for imperfect women or women with flaws, e.g. BBW, petite, freckles, ackne, nerdy, disabled, ..., etc. Unattractive women have a lot of leeway to market their flaws to fetish communities.

yeah i'd love to see a fetish for short guys, fat guys, ugly guys. men will fuck anything, women will fuck chad

1. i height mog 90% of females
  2. I'm 5'9
  3. white females