Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [TERA-BASED] Guy cleans out whores from the streets

The non-chad uprising is upon us. Men are starting to get based.

Based beyond belief

Over for hookercels

Based and paintball pilled.

LOW-INHIB GOD

The non-chad uprising is upon us. Men are starting to get based.

Apparently this guy is a sub-human looking dude from /r9k

Based drive-bycel

I am sure the cops are hot on the tail of this dabgerous criminal already :soy:

Based and paintball pilled

I'm happy we have gangstercels like him out there who are that low inhib and based.
Agree, and if he really is a subhuman, or even a low tier normie, it's so good to see him making a stand rather than being a leftist simp like those guys in Portland

Agree, and if he really is a subhuman, or even a low tier normie, it's so good to see him making a stand rather than being a leftist simp like those guys in Portland
Finally a guy who actually stands up for what he believes in, and not what the bluepill media and soyciety tell him.

Should have used bean bags instead

Based. He should have used water guns and filled them with juice to stain their clothes

i hope he does it again and again

Giga Ultra Based TM

Hope they were frozen and i'm not talking about the foid. :feelsYall:

Future ER in the making

Giga based holy shit

holy fuck, that was based. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Should have used bean bags instead
Cuck detected. Should've used hollow points you fucking faggot. JFL at the cucks thinking a paintball gun even hurts, weaklings shoud be lit on fire. Fuck you, now die thx.

Legends like this remain in history

Talk about throwing stones in glass houses, you have a cuckmobile as your avi :feelskek:
Cuckmobile? JFL perhaps so, I can't answer for the BMW group behaving like cucks ngl, you have anything in particular to point to? If not I would retain my claim toward the M5 F10 being one of the more attainable RWD coping wagons of this century. Maybe you're a poorfag trying to cope hard, you should be awarded some pity tbh.

Cuckmobile? JFL perhaps so, I can't answer for the BMW group behaving like cucks ngl, you have anything in particular to point to? If not I would retain my claim toward the M5 F10 being one of the more attainable RWD coping wagons of this century. Maybe you're a poorfag trying to cope hard, you should be awarded some pity tbh.
ok

gang shit nigguh

Worldstarhiphop

worldstarrrrrrrrrrrr. damn it feels good to be a gangsta.