Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TEN BRUTAL commercials for an indian skin whitening cream

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Holy shit, it truly is over for curries

White supremacy is biggest among non-whites

Am I going crazy or did this say 9 before?

Am I going crazy or did this say 9 before?
I added more
The power of thread editing
I just hope i didn't add twice the same link

lol does the cream even work

Skincolor is cope though. Ive seen dark skinned curries do well, provided they got good facial bones and social status.

No cream for your facial bones.

Skin colir is a gigacope

Skincolor is cope though. Ive seen dark skinned curries do well, provided they got good facial bones and social status.
Skin color is extreme cope. I was in Pakistan and the darkskinned ones had toptier bones whereas lightskinned ones had more harmony.

Skin color is cope to some extent but shitty coloring definetly hurts curries. Bone>skin till 6/10 around there you def need good coloring to go to higher stages

Curries still tend to look like ogres even after whitemaxxing

Curries still tend to look like ogres even after whitemaxxing
Curries tend to have bad heights for many of the men, along with weak eye area, and excessively big nose. These flaws stack up so most curries even after white maxing will not look that good.

Curries tend to have bad heights for many of the men, along with weak eye area, and excessively big nose. These flaws stack up so most curries even after white maxing will not look that good.
And the smell

And the smell
Smell problem is relatively easy to fix, curries who eat american diet free of the spices and shower everyday will not get problems. But yes many curries dont shower and eat the spicy food which results in the smell.

My father for example told me to shower only once a week, which is why i smelled bad. Later of course when I was told by others, I started showering everyday along with using deodrant and purging diet of spices to large extent,. And now no longer have smell

Also small heads, weak jawlines, excess body hair, skinny/thin frames.

Damn, we curries truly have all the worst features. Only good seems to be thick head hair, but that is useless because the other features are fucked.

Smell problem is relatively easy to fix, curries who eat american diet free of the spices and shower everyday will not get problems. But yes many curries dont shower and eat the spicy food which results in the smell.

My father for example told me to shower only once a week, which is why i smelled bad. Later of course when I was told by others, I started showering everyday along with using deodrant and purging diet of spices to large extent,. And now no longer have smell
Good god is your father a born and raised curry? Once a week?? Damn I feel like a grease bag after missing one day

Also small heads, weak jawlines, excess body hair, skinny/thin frames.

Damn, we curries truly have all the worst features. Only good seems to be thick head hair, but that is useless because the other features are fucked.
Don't they also have small dicks? Not trynna be mean

Good god is your father a born and raised curry? Once a week?? Damn I feel like a grease bag after missing one day
yeah he was born and raised curry, now adays he showers every morning when going for work but doesnt on weekends
Don't they also have small dicks? Not trynna be mean
dick size being small is due to bad diet/insufficent calories for homeland curries, american curries dicks is probably normal

yeah he was born and raised curry, now adays he showers every morning when going for work but doesnt on weekends

dick size being small is due to bad diet/insufficent calories for homeland curries, american curries dicks is probably normal

I'm choking in disgust just thinking of the one-shower-a-week smell.

I'm choking in disgust just thinking of the one-shower-a-week smell.
same
So vile.

Must have been horrible when he was told he smelled (and felt terrible to hear)

I would use it if it works

same
So vile.

Yeah and it'd have to be a fairly brutal telling. People were probably dying or passing out

same
So vile.

it was def brutal. basically five guys came to tell me I smelled. I also visited a psychiatrist at the time and she told me I smelled as well. was brutal wake up call forcing to me change habits.

Curries are truly the bottom of the totem poll

Skin colour is so 2006. At least where I live in curryland height and physique along with social status matters much more. Haven’t seen a light skin manlet slay. Even the whites here are 6’4” moggers for some reason in affluent parts of Bombay where you can find hippies.

You can be white as fuck but it doesn't matter if your facial structure or/and frame are trash

Skin colour is so 2006. At least where I live in curryland height and physique along with social status matters much more. Haven’t seen a light skin manlet slay. Even the whites here are 6’4” moggers for some reason in affluent parts of Bombay where you can find hippies.
The commercials are about selling a product and a dream. It's redpill stuff mostly with some looks to it.
You can be white as fuck but it doesn't matter if your facial structure or/and frame are trash
That's me