Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tempted to get a prostitute or some shit

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Been thinkmaxxing about this for some time and I know one street like 5 mins away from me that has many sluts ngl. Have you ever done it? Im done I just wanna get pee pee sucked ngl

If you don't need the money, why not. Better than wasting it on tinder boost or going to the club like many other incels have tried.

I'm scared if I try get one they will turn me dowm

I wish I could go down the street to get a hooker. I live in the fucking US. Just go spend money and fuck that whore.

Get one in gta v and watchmaxx on her and keep your money

1A62D13C D2F2 462F B278 83B8F7F392FB

I bet any hooker would treat me like shit for having to have sex with some ugly, awkward, shy kissless virgin

Show pics of the hooker so we can ascertain whether you should squander your virginity on those beasts

Show pics of the hooker so we can ascertain whether you should squander your virginity on those beasts

LOL Weed is no virgin. Apparently he's gotten laid off Tinder in the past. He's no Chad but he mogs the majority of this forum. He's at least a 6, maybe even a 7

LOL Weed is no virgin. Apparently he's gotten laid off Tinder in the past. He's no Chad but he mogs the majority of this forum. He's at least a 6, maybe even a 7
Download 1

Damn I knew what he looked like but I didnt know he was a slayer

View attachment 183898

Damn I knew what he looked like but I didnt know he was a slayer

I don't think he is but I can't say for sure.It's possible he's someone who can get laid sporadically with the increasing hypergamy, which is part of why he made this topic.

Just fap to 7 days free and Hammy, you faggot.

I bet any hooker would treat me like shit for having to have sex with some ugly, awkward, shy kissless virgin
BS. Women like all kinds of shit jobs, that is the reason why capitalists are so eager to bring them into work. Treating incels is daily routine for a prostitute.

Masturbation is better, you will regret getting a hooker.

BS. Women like all kinds of shit jobs, that is the reason why capitalists are so eager to bring them into work. Treating incels is daily routine for a prostitute.
Lol you think hookers enjoy fucking low value ugly men like us? You think she likes fucking some shy autistic dude? Hell no. Especially if her list of clients includes men better than us.
Even powerful men, sometimes Chads will pay whores because fuck it. Those are the men they enjoy. Not men who can’t get laid without paying.

Lol you think hookers enjoy fucking low value ugly men like us? You think she likes fucking some shy autistic dude? Hell no. Especially if her list of clients includes men better than us.
Even powerful men, sometimes Chads will pay whores because fuck it. Those are the men they enjoy. Not men who can’t get laid without paying.
It is not about liking you. Most prostitutes hate every man even chads. But some provide good service. It is a service similar to the waitress who smiles at you.

It is not about liking you. Most prostitutes hate every man even chads. But some provide good service. It is a service similar to the waitress who smiles at you.
Lol no woman is gonna hate Chad
And I don’t care what a waitress thinks of me. But it’s different when we’re talking about something as intimate as sex.
Which is why there are some incels who don’t find hookers appealing.

Lol no woman is gonna hate Chad
And I don’t care what a waitress thinks of me. But it’s different when we’re talking about something as intimate as sex.
Which is why there are some incels who don’t find hookers appealing.
Yes you will experience sex not love. You cant buy human love. But at least it is a way to live out some sexual fantasies and to touch a woman once in your life. I also only started doing it, when I realized girls will never give me a chance just due to the way how I look. And i dont even have a mental disease or any other kind of medical issue. The choice is yours.

Yes you will experience sex not love. You cant buy human love. But at least it is a way to live out some sexual fantasies and to touch a woman once in your life. I also only started doing it, when I realized girls will never give me a chance just due to the way how I look. And i dont even have a mental disease or any other kind of medical issue. The choice is yours.
I’m gonna wait until I’m closer to 30 before going that route tbh
Maybe the day before my 30th birthday
I have 6 and a half more years to ascend

I’m gonna wait until I’m closer to 30 before going that route tbh
Maybe the day before my 30th birthday
I have 6 and a half more years to ascend
What I dont get is it your looks or is it Asperger why you cant a gf? And if it is Asperger how does it prevent you from approaching girls. Shit I need to read more about Autism since some of you guys suffer some much from it.

What I dont get is it your looks or is it Asperger why you cant a gf? And if it is Asperger how does it prevent you from approaching girls. Shit I need to read more about Autism since some of you guys suffer some much from it.
It’s a mix of my looks and my utterly boring, passive and awkward personality

It's looks, always looks. Autistic Chad still gets laid.

I'm thinking about taking a trip to amsterdam this year. I'm somewhat moneymaxxed so I can afford it. I'm turning 23 soon and cant go on as a virgin. My plan is to fly there by myself and simply have as much sex as possible with young cute hookers for a week or some shit.

Beware, in EEurope some whorehouses are scams to beat you up and steal your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back