Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tempted to buy this mug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
855ae51b613b88eae39a288a05135514--mugs.jpg

I would rather buy one thats says it's over

Do you get banned for necroing on offtopic?
No, serge removed my warnings for low effort/necroing in off topic. I was just doing my daily /grind/ before I did 100 situps. I'll still admit I do get scared about doing it considering how volatile the rules are/quick and easy to change/some mods just making up their own rules. T. Getting a 60% warning for saying BBC.

No, serge removed my warnings for low effort/necroing in off topic. I was just doing my daily /grind/ before I did 100 situps. I'll still admit I do get scared about doing it considering how volatile the rules are/quick and easy to change/some mods just making up their own rules. T. Getting a 60% warning for saying BBC.
Nice one, clowns

Did you just say... BBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.