Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Telling us to respect women is like telling WW1 ShellShock Victims to respect the bombs that are dropping on them

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Most people don't understand that we have a high level of PTSD that has persisted since adolescence. For anyone over 21, that is 8 years of constant bombardment.

Shell Shock victims received 4 years of bombardment. We received TWICE the amount.

Besides the PTSD, why should you respect someone who doesn't respect you?

I try to be an empathetic person but my mental condition sometimes prevents me

I would respect a bomb that kills me tbh.

Perfect analogy boyo

You're not lying. I literally had PTSD for years from social trauma.

High IQ post.

IT'S OVER for incels who get drafted in WWIII

I would choose being a holocaust victims rather than an incel, and my grandparents were in camps.

i would rather be a 14-yo starving african boy because at least he gets to beat that circumcised pussy every night

It's like telling you to respect your slave masters. They never tell femoids to respect men, so they treat men poorly, and cucks are too afraid to tell femoids not to be cunts to men.

High IQ post

"Bro, love the people who shit on you daily and made your life miserable"

This meme is the best for triggering normies. Someone should figure out a way to combine it with the roast beef meme.

Why should I grant mercy to those who have never been merciful to us?
Why should I respect the hand of evil?
Why should I tolerate those who have put upon me nothing but harm?

Incelistan now.

Why should I grant mercy to those who have never been merciful to us?
Why should I respect the hand of evil?
Why should I tolerate those who have put upon me nothing but harm?

Incelistan now.

I expect this thread to be on cuck tears . How dare they compare those two situations? And i kinda agree. Respect the soldiers who died for your ass. Our problems are miniscule compared to theirs.

Most people don't understand that we have a high level of PTSD that has persisted since adolescence. For anyone over 21, that is 8 years of constant bombardment.

Shell Shock victims received 4 years of bombardment. We received TWICE the amount.

so your playing battlefield 1 as well i see

I respect women who don't makeup fraud

I expect this thread to be on cuck tears . How dare they compare those two situations? And i kinda agree. Respect the soldiers who died for your ass. Our problems are miniscule compared to theirs.
It did get featured lol.

I mean you can too both do not like women and do not disrespect them.

There are lots of incels with different brain wirings.

It's understandable to hate them but most logical way is to just accept the fate because you know you can't do shit about it and change femoids minds.

Bumping this for the lurking guests.

This is such a high IQ post, I can't help but send it to the top again.

so many BEAUTIFUL analogies I have read on this site

Excellent analogy. High IQ post.

Exactly, how I can respect people who literally hate me and want for some reason, which I can only imagine is my appearance because I do nothing more against them than to exist, how can I respect these people, if in my entire life as a teenager until today I have not had a positive experience with females at all, other than insults and humiliation, just because I need to exist in the same society as them, I never did anything to them but they want me to drop dead anyway, how can I respect this kind of people, I hate them and I want them to die because thats what they always wanted for me.

IT'S OVER for incels who get drafted in WWIII
It's over because mentalcels are too dangerous to be taken, who knows if they will end up throwing grenades to their allies.

This. Women hate ugly but non-cucked and wish that they all be exterminated. Why should we act tolerant toward foids?

XbQbN3b.gif

Going to war is more cucked than being an incel and paying taxes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back