Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Telling me the obvious pisses me off

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Like if I am doing something and I already know how to do it and people come to explain to me how to do it.
Seriously, fuck off!

Or if I am writing an email to organization, people tell me not to use rude language. I already know that so fuck off!!

Fucking pisses me off
Tell me something I don't know for once you faggots

Tell me something I don't know for once you faggots
A newborn human baby has a bigger brain than most adult dinosaurs had. Whales and dolphins have the biggest brains of all living animals.

that's why I hate TED(x) talks, 99% of them retells basic stuff everyone knows about

Just a heads up, OP - if you're writing an email to an organisation, don't use rude language.

Only cute adorable teen girl of culture counts as real ascension

They tell you what to do because they feel superior to you. They wouldn't say anything if they didn't.

Holy fuck I hate people like that. I’m always treated like a retarded baby by them for no reason. Someone even assumed I had no idea that foids could grow body hair.

Reddit banned Braincels because their admins don’t have any brain cells.

Everyone hates being told the obvious