Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Telling a female that you're friendless

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Because foids get treated like princesses everywhere they go (people introduce themselves to her, everyone is nice and polite, people do things for her to make her feel settled and happy), when you tell them that you have no friends or social life they assume you must have the worst personality ever. They assume you must be completely unlikable... But the truth is that millions of men in the world are lonely. But foids just don't care.

Imagine telling a female about your problems

Yeah. Foids think it's "so sad" that someone would spend 3 months single, just 3 months lmao.

How are you even talking to women without them telling you to go away

They assume you must be completely unlikable... But the truth is that millions of men in the world are lonely. But foids just don't care.

they assume you must have the worst personality ever. They assume you must be completely unlikable.
you wish. they assume youre a rapist or a creep and want you to die the moment you tell them that

There is no need to tell them. They already know, and wouldn‘t want to hear any of it as they don‘t want to speak to a subhuman like me. Those millions of lonely men don’t even register as human in the eyes of a foid.

Tumblr nf1he5nFHF1qzug70o1 1280

I made this mistake a while ago. Never again

Itsatrap

"But men need to open up about their emotions silly inkel!"

Foids don’t care about men, race, culture, civilisation etc. They only care about themselves and Chad.

Does not compute in tutorial mode

Foids don’t care about men, race, culture, civilisation etc. They only care about themselves and Chad.

At first I thought you forgot to add "their children", but then I remembered them talking about babies as parasites.
You know what, nevermind.

why would u ever do that, foids have no empathy whatsoever

At first I thought you forgot to add "their children", but then I remembered them talking about babies as parasites.
You know what, nevermind.
Children? They just abort them after being filled with Chads semen.

But foids just don't care.
they cannot even fathom how it is being a friendless male.. they can't even imagine it, it's too abstract of a thought.

Imagine telling a female about your problems
it's not necessarily a problem. I take pride in not associating with normalscum. though the peanut brained femoid may not see it that way

That's definitely part of of it. The other reason they say you have a bad personality is to virtue signal so that they don't appear shallow for hating you solely because of your appearance.

Most foids have male "friends" who really just want to fuck them.

If you tell a foid about your problems she'll use that against you.

don't care at all

Never done that

Because foids get treated like princesses everywhere they go (people introduce themselves to her, everyone is nice and polite, people do things for her to make her feel settled and happy), when you tell them that you have no friends or social life they assume you must have the worst personality ever. They assume you must be completely unlikable... But the truth is that millions of men in the world are lonely. But foids just don't care.
It's over for friendlesscels.