Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tellem-T isn't attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
Stop this fucking meme. He looks like a retarded deformed monkey. The only thing he has going for him is his cheekbones and his height and that isn't enough for him to be above a 3/10. This nig looks like shit

He isn't a slayer, he isn't a tyrone, he is just an unfortunate looking guy

He has great bones, great frame, great height wtf are you talking about

Mega cope ITT

He has great bones, great frame, great height wtf are you talking about
That doesn't mean anything his face is still hideous. Who would want little tellem-t's running around? No one. he looks like a malnourished somalian

Just LOL, he is one unattractive negroid

Look at his lips, dude JUST

He is a huge mentalcel and 5/10 in looks

ahahhahahahah

now that he got BTFO on tinder like I said he would

this forum decided he is not a tyrone after all

lmao
whatever helps you guys cope with blackpill

itsOVER was right, you guys will do ANYTHING to not take blackpill
no matter how many studies are presented to you
no matter how many tinder experiments are ran

Screenshot 2018 5 12 Discord   Free voice and text chat for gamers1

He is a huge mentalcel and 5/10 in looks
ahahhahahahah

lmao

View attachment 16820
He is NOT. attractive. He has never been attractive. You faggots rate worse than they do on reddit. The only thing redeemable about him is his height and some of his face structure. other than it is shit. if you put frosting on shit it is still shit

he looks better without glasses and would look better if he shaved the mustache. he also has height and frame on his side.

next you guys are going to start telling me fucking andre the giant is a 10/10 because he is tall (he looks like a fucking troll 2/10)

ahahhahahahah

lmao

View attachment 16820

People rated itsover as a sub4 and then everyone agreed he was "above average" looking by the end when he actually got tinder matches. (only about 5 in total, but still)

and then when he started all the threads about his lays in thailand

this forum is actually funny tbh. even if you take some 3/10 white guy and show him getting laid for free, everyone will say "oh bro he's a 6 that's why" by the end hahahaha or "he's tall thats why" JAJAJJAJAA

poor dude, he got bullied off this forum for being "8/10"

every time he posted, people would harrass him "GTFO chad" "why are you even here with those looks" "just go out and slay"

people all of a sudden realized he is a truecel, but now the dude is banned.
kek

People rated itsover as a sub4 and then everyone agreed he was "above average" looking by the end when he actually got tinder matches. (only about 5 in total, but still)

and then when he started all the threads about his lays in thailand

this forum is actually funny tbh. even if you take some 3/10 white guy and show him getting laid for free, everyone will say "oh bro he's a 6 that's why" by the end hahahaha or "he's tall thats why" JAJAJJAJAA
yeah lmao
they will do anything to not admit they are wrong.

he has a god tier frame god tier bone structure and his jaw
IMG 2378

every time he posted, people would harrass him "GTFO chad" "why are you even here with those looks" "just go out and slay"

kek

He got 1 match on tinder after 24 hours and now everyone somehow thinks he's a truecel

JFL.

He got 1 match on tinder after 24 hours and now everyone somehow thinks he's a truecel

JFL.
On the contrary, you get hot matches on tinder, which means... you know what...

He is attractive enough to become a meme here. If he was a truecel he would've been ignored within days.

Face-wise? No. Not even @PrinceOfCope is a Tyrone.

kek

yeah lmao
they will do anything to not admit they are wrong.
He admitted to have got IOI, though. To be fair: If fakecels like @Tellem-T and @PrinceOfCope are banned, @whogivesafucc must be banned as well. He mogs both and lied about being a mentacel. Nothing against you but if you have to ban people who pretend to be incel, you must go.

next you guys are going to start telling me fucking andre the giant is a 10/10 because he is tall (he looks like a fucking troll 2/10)
Well you're not exaggerating at all

He admitted to have got IOI, though. To be fair: If fakecels like @Tellem-T and @PrinceOfCope are banned, @whogivesafucc must be banned as well. He mogs both and lied about being a mentacel. Nothing against you but if you have to ban people who pretend to be incel, you must go.
i agree @whogivesafucc mogs everyone on this forum tbh

why was princeofcope even banned, no come on don't ban me

??
me ?

are you on crack ? I am probably the ugliest guy on this forum
among those who posted pics anyways
No, no. I'm talking about @whogivesafucc

Ah now we’re bullying people for their looks the state of this forum

I am waiting for part two of the Tinder experiment before I pass judgment.

I'm 9" shorter, brown, and have a messed up face and I get around 0.8 matches per 100 swipes or so. So I don't see how he can't mog me.

Both of these pics mog the fuck out of me:

IMG_2090.jpg

img_0491-jpg.12485

Cheekbones are insane. Strong brow ridge. Good jawline.

If he still can't get matches, all that proves is it's over for nonwhites in general.

This guy only gets 3 matches in 24 hours on Tinder:

Q3L8olEn.jpg

Are we gonna say he's ugly too?

Or are we just gonna accept that Tinder is now only for white guys?

https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-chad-tries-tinder.47102/

If Tellem T fails, that in combo with that Latino guy's failure above just proves Tinder is dead for nonwhite men.

by the way
tellem and prince werent banned for being fakecel
prince got banned for bragging
and tellem requested his ban

Ah now we’re bullying people for their looks the state of this forum
that's what people did to tellem tho
I am not saying it is ok to do it whogivesafucc, just pointing out facts

every time he posted anything, people would attack him for being good looking

by the way
tellem and prince werent banned for being fakecel
prince got banned for bragging
and tellem requested his ban

that's what people did to tellem tho
I am not saying it is ok to do it whogivesafucc, just pointing out facts

every time he posted anything, people would attack him for being good looking

and now people are literally making threads about how he's "ugly"

fucking LOL.

Andre the Giant is adorable, how dare you kek queefer

Dude has a balloon nose and raisin lips. He also combines a pudgy frame with lanky limbs. All he really has okay facial structure/skin and height. The guy is mishapen as fuck, maybe a white can get away with looking like that, but not an ethnic.

This forum sounds like the femoid friend who tries to hook you up with her "cute" hambeast friend sometimes.

You look like a Chadlite but you're pretty based so I think you deserve a pass tbh.
Yea he might be goodlooking but at least he wasn’t the fakecel white worshipping fraud princeofcope was

If he was attractive he would get tinder matches. Doesn’t matter if bunch of incels think of he is hot or not.

Only thing matters is girls think you are hot and to them he is not. End of subject

Dude has a balloon nose and raisin lips. He also combines a pudgy frame with lanky limbs. All he really has okay facial structure/skin and height. The guy is mishapen as fuck, maybe a white can get away with looking like that, but not an ethnic.

This forum sounds like the femoid friend who tries to hook you up with her "cute" hambeast friend sometimes.

Show us what an ethnic can get away with looking like then.

For reference, this guy only gets 3 matches after maxing out his swipes in 24 hours, 1-2 of which are hambeasts as well:

Q3L8olEn.jpg

Do you think he's ugly too?

The reality is neither he nor Tellem are ugly. Women just hate nonwhite men in 2018.

attractive or not either way he's got balls for posting his photo here.

He’s fine looking, a goofball poster however holy crow

If he was attractive he would get tinder matches. Doesn’t matter if bunch of incels think of he is hot or not.

Only thing matters is girls think you are hot and to them he is not. End of subject

That's only partly true. If women hate all nonwhite men, and pretty much all nonwhites have a 1-3 match/day ceiling (which is what we've seen so far), then it will be impossible to judge looks by results, as pretty much all ethnics will fail. But that doesn't mean one ethnic can't still be better looking than another. It just means it's over for ethnics in general.

A 6-7/10 white guy gets lots of matches.

I think Tellem is at least a 6/10 black guy. 7/10 in his good pics. But a 6-7/10 black guy = a 3-4/10 white guy based on current women's racism.

So maybe he's "not attractive". But the reason (female racism) is important to note.

Status
Not open for further replies.