Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me your success stories of humiliating or otherwise emotionally harming foids

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Officer
Had the idea to make this thread after I told a story of my own in another. Basically there was one girl that kept trying to hit on me in high school, and one day she sat next to me in the PE class. I ignored her until she walked off. Humiliating for a woman's massive ego. Not bragging btw; she was a fat 0/10 nigger who couldn't find any other boy and most girls were repulsed by me in high school.

How about you? Have you ever gotten the chance to wreck the world of delusion a woman lives in? Have you ever turned the tables and manipulated her? Share your success story!

Yes, Once upon a time in school, Foids used to be extremely rude to me, Sometimes i got so angered that i called them a whore or told them to suck my dick or to fuck off, I was a kid that absolutely hated women, They annoyed me so goddamn much! These rude piss snakes!

i was like 15
Had this same age foid online to whom id talk (yahoo messenger/facebook days/sms)
Thought i was her bf
Called me a child
Saw her comment for a chad calling him “daddy”
This was the beginning of my insanity n becoming a blackhole

Dont remember the context anymore, but i told some nerdy looking HTB to suck my dick. Everyone was shocked but surprisingly i got away with it. Looking back, its a miracle i didnt get jumped by white knights or she didnt tell the teacher

I don`t have any memorable ones i`m too high inhib

Dont remember the context anymore, but i told some nerdy looking HTB to suck my dick. Everyone was shocked but surprisingly i got away with it. Looking back, its a miracle i didnt get jumped by white knights or she didnt tell the teacher
Based .