Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tell me your story around the most narcissistic foid

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★★
I have dealt with 2 narc beckies in my life and its a major story. They would think i was staring at them and thought i was pretending to stare at them when i was just staring at the teacher or board. Theyre mentally ill women. One of them would try to skip me in line too just to piss me off and the other would purposely kiss her asshole boyfriend(he hated me) infront of me everywhere i went and she decided to spread rumors that i had a crush on her.

Her stupid ass is a fatherless bitch (her stepdad died before this incident and her dad gives her no attention) and she also had got cheated on by her bf who of course got back with her after like 2 days. For the other foid her stupid ass started crying outside of class cuz she got mistreated by a guy she liked which was fucking funny.

She would always give me the most terrified death stares to check if i was looking. Incredibly insane foids. She would also talk shit about me and smash her fist on the table like a toddler which she did other times too. these 2 beckies also had a few haters so thats funny

tldr: just answer title

had a narc mom too. she would act like some high school girl all the time and everytime i was around other family members, she would make sure she was the center of attention

They are all narcissistic as fuck. It's actually crazy. Think the entire world stops and spins for them because there pussy gets put on a pedestal

I have dealt with 2 narc beckies in my life and its a major story. They would think i was staring at them and thought i was pretending to stare at them when i was just staring at the teacher or board. Theyre mentally ill women. One of them would try to skip me in line too just to piss me off and the other would purposely kiss her asshole boyfriend(he hated me) infront of me everywhere i went and she decided to spread rumors that i had a crush on her.

Her stupid ass is a fatherless bitch (her stepdad died before this incident and her dad gives her no attention) and she also had got cheated on by her bf who of course got back with her after like 2 days. For the other foid her stupid ass started crying outside of class cuz she got mistreated by a guy she liked which was fucking funny.

She would always give me the most terrified death stares to check if i was looking. Incredibly insane foids. She would also talk shit about me and smash her fist on the table like a toddler which she did other times too. these 2 beckies also had a few haters so thats funny

tldr: just answer title
women acting like women, what’s new

there was this girl that i had to sit next to because teacher mixed boys and girls, she was becky blind on one eye, quiet and boring. she literally cried because she had to sit next to me. i hope that shes a blind landwhale singlemom now.