Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Tell me your sexually active without telling me you're sexually active"

She looks like an ugly bunny herself.

Tutorial mode.

Body positivity for me but not for thee

Looksmatch is hanging from a rope

She SMV mogs entire forum including fakecels and mods.

I wonder what her looksmatch is up to rn :waitwhat:

Her looksmatch is writing his suicide letter as we speak

mogs me still

"Accept me the way i look and dont judge but i am not gonna do the same thing when it comes to men" : every single female in this world

Britbong women are fucking disgusting, proven once again.:lul:
@Notorious Inkler

Simple: 10+ boyfriends. Observe:

I still haven't figured out which one was intended to watch it. I'm sure she was "roastie" by that point, despite being only 18.

What phenotype is this? She looks like she time travelled from the 1300s or something. :feelskek:

This is what I imagine people in the middle ages looked like.

She looks like one of those Trannies from IT:feelshaha:

Her male looksmatch is working a dead end wage slave fast food job saving up his shekels every month just so he can pay a disease ridden woman 200 plus dollars to be in her walls for a few minutes and he'll probably either end up with hiv or getting caught up in a police sting operation.
Meanwhile this woman gets chad(s) for free all because she has a hole
JFL at society

How can you fuck yourself Up Like that , kek , let your fucking Hair Grow and Put on some Plastering colours

Her male looksmatch is working a dead end wage slave fast food job saving up his shekels every month just so he can pay a disease ridden woman 200 plus dollars to be in her walls for a few minutes and he'll probably either end up with hiv or getting caught up in a police sting operation.
Meanwhile this woman gets chad(s) for free all because she has a hole
JFL at society

Did someone vacuum her face too hard?

Why does she look like that

Imagine being such a fugly bitch that you brag about actually having sex, something your avg 5/10 becky does 10 times a week minimum