Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tell me your oneitis storys

Was on the verge of going ER

I was texting with her because I thought I might have a chance. Turned out that she was showing all of my text messages to her friends and she was only texting me so they could laugh about me behind my back.

One day she asked me "what the fuck do you want from me? Do you have a crush on me?" and I said "well, yes". She literally started crying and ran away, people thought I was harassing her.

I have 2, one worked here for all of last year and recently quit and the new one has been here for a few months. Being near your Oneitis is like pure torture, i cant stop thinking about them though. I stalk there social media and download all there photos and videos. I currently have a montage of pics of them as my wallpaper.

I was texting with her because I thought I might have a chance. Turned out that she was showing all of my text messages to her friends and she was only texting me so they could laugh about me behind my back.

One day she asked me "what the fuck do you want from me? Do you have a crush on me?" and I said "well, yes". She literally started crying and ran away, people thought I was harassing her.
bro that shit is brutal asf :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I have 2, one worked here for all of last year and recently quit and the new one has been here for a few months. Being near your Oneitis is like pure torture, i cant stop thinking about them though. I stalk there social media and download all there photos and videos. I currently have a montage of pics of them as my wallpaper.
:feelswhat:

Brutal.

I've only ever loved myself

she was alive and was pretty then i started liking her

i see her at school but because i’m a manlet brown subhuman i don’t do anything, mostly because foids have rejected me before

i see her at school but because i’m a manlet brown subhuman i don’t do anything, mostly because foids have rejected me before
nigga fr most incels have never even interacted with their oneitis before

nigga fr most incels have never even interacted with their oneitis before
true shit, i’ve had small interactions with her but it’s always been very akward tho