Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion tell me your oneitis stories

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
id love to hear your oneitis stories, ive had it a couple times, ive made previous threads about 2 girls ive caught oneitis for. im assuming all of them will have a brutal end to the story

Wont tell cause i tried to forget them. Hurts too much

I had a crush on her for 7 years since first grade, she barely knew i existed. I dropped out of school, life moved on, one day i decided to look her up on facebook, she got married to a good looking guy, she finished medical school, they have two boys. Few weeks ago i saw her in town, of course she didnt notice me and she doesnt remember me for sure. I didnt have a oneitis since 14yo.

I had a crush on this girl in 6th grade, she treated me like an autist and ended up dating a drug dealer's son :feelskek: I stopped having crushes or oneitis after that

A former psychiatrist of mine referred me to a group therapy program. This is the story:

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time(This led to program youth laughing at me). Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NT children.

Skip ahead by seven years:

Mentally and physically. Vile personality. The video was meant to condescend over a patient in a psych ward(Yes, she works in a psychiatric hospital).

Unsurprisingly, she spent years receiving luxurious "treatment" in that very hospital for "suicidal thinking" and eating disorders. This includes hospitalization and group therapy programs(where she met the patient).

View attachment 485602

View attachment 485605
(Taken in the bathroom of the hospital)

This "queen" derives "self-love" from denigrating a mentally-ill man who rejected her(years ago) for being manipulative(after years of blind devotion). It gave her(and her Chad friends) pleasure to think of him suffering in a psych ward. Again, vile.

Objectively, this is as much "ragefuel" as it was "suifuel". However, foids with extreme privilege and social praise feed off of incel anger. Better instead to criticize the gynocentric mental health system.

Where are we now?

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 15 29 07

Last edited:
I had a crush on her for 7 years since first grade, she barely knew i existed. I dropped out of school, life moved on, one day i decided to look her up on facebook, she got married to a good looking guy, she finished medical school, they have two boys. Few weeks ago i saw her in town, of course she didnt notice me and she doesnt remember me for sure. I didnt have a oneitis since 14yo.
JUST BRUTALLL !!!!:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i have a hard time believing this but lucky if true
I wouldnt lie. No need to. I said before that I fall in love quiet easily, but I never obsessed over a foid.

As soon as I start to get “obsessed” I notice something and back off. Chokers, feminist remarks etc.

id love to hear your oneitis stories, ive had it a couple times, ive made previous threads about 2 girls ive caught oneitis for. im assuming all of them will have a brutal end to the story
I have one. Red head.

She's annoying.

Not sure why I love her tbh

don't want to be banned

Cause he’s a :chad::banhammer:
i like kanyepilled, ive seen him in a decent amount of threads, but how he hasn't been banned yet is beyond me, apparently he's not even ugly and ive seen him get called a fakecel

Never had oneitis because I was too blackpilled for that

i like kanyepilled, ive seen him in a decent amount of threads, but how he hasn't been banned yet is beyond me, apparently he's not even ugly and ive seen him get called a fakecel
i am a truementalcel. i'd have to be 'raped' by a woman for me to even ascend, considering i would not be able to put initiative in any step of the way even if i had girl telling me to my face she wanted to suck my dick. of course this wouldn't matter if i was a chad, but i'm not, i'm just not ugly.

even I’ve been called a fakecel, take those accusations with a grain of salt:feelskek:
well i have too but the reason ive seen him called a fakecel is cus he's not ugly

Only 1500 kilojoules
:feelsohh:

i am a truementalcel. i'd have to be 'raped' by a woman for me to even ascend, considering i would not be able to put initiative in any step of the way even if i had girl telling me to my face she wanted to suck my dick. of course this wouldn't matter if i was a chad, but i'm not, i'm just not ugly.
You're a hapa right :feelshehe:

that makes sense

I had a oneitis in my high school when I asked her out she said she wants to focus on her studies and after that we got out of touch but few months ago I saw her with another dude :feelsrope:

Most youngcels here will probably ascend, I’ll probably be the only left here in a year from now:feelsbadman:

I’m 5’8, ethnic and unattractive:feelscry:
I'm a youngcel too. I'm also 5'8" and unattractive but im a mayocel so i guess i mog you in that :feelzez:

I'm a youngcel too. I'm also 5'8" and unattractive but im a mayocel so i guess i mog you in that :feelzez:
heightmogs me

8th grade was the last one I had I was so delusional back then

u mean school crush? every single of them dated a tall guy. even the most ugly girl in the group dated a tall guy.

Once upon a time, I was blue pilled and had oneitis. Then I got black pilled and got cured of my oneitis.

The End

My oneitis asked me "what do you want from me? Do you have a crush on me?"
And I answered "well, yes"
she started crying and ran away.
this is not a joke, this is not made up. it really happened, my life is the biggest shitshow ever written

When I was in high school a girl liked me because I played football and was really mean. But only on the field. I was a nice guy IRL. She dumped me when she found out and she didn't like me that much anyways because I'm short. I never got over her because she did kiss me. I have had no contact with any woman since despite an astronomical amount of attempts. Now I know why. After years of being a slut now the girl is married to Chad. I know because she posts her whole life on the internet. I have been in pain my whole life and she probably never even thinks about me. I thought about going to her wedding and ruining it but I still like her so I didn't. My life is over. I have nothing to lose but I still try to be nice.