Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tell me why I should care about anything in today's clown world

BlueCore

BlueCore

Waiting for the world to end
★★★★
Why should I give a single care about anything today when the world has gone complete circus tier?

Why should I give a shit about trying to be happy (jfl at that alone), why should I care about being healthy, why should I care about being alive or anything else that happens to me

trying to be anything today is a complete waste of fucking time for us, even the average guy.

we shouldn't give a fuck about anyone's perceptions about us or any bullshit like that, we're scraping on day by day in this clown world as it is.

Fuck everything, everyday I hope the world ends.

you shouldn't, you should even hope for the world extinction :feelshmm:

i want to give a fuck, i want to care just in order to feel alive again. But i'm dead inside, forever scarred. I just go with the flow and see where it takes me.

i want to give a fuck, i want to care just in order to feel alive again. But i'm dead inside, forever scarred. I just go with the flow and see where it takes me.
that's what this clown world has done to us

You shouldn’t care because it’s Kali Yuga. Where the most ignorant people rule and control the world and call the shots. My plan is to LDAR until Kali Yuga passes :feelscomfy:

You shouldn’t care because it’s Kali Yuga. Where the most ignorant people rule and control the world and call the shots. My plan is to LDAR until Kali Yuga passes :feelscomfy:
Just ldar for thousands of years theory

Why should I give a single care about anything today when the world has gone complete circus tier?

Why should I give a shit about trying to be happy (jfl at that alone), why should I care about being healthy, why should I care about being alive or anything else that happens to me

trying to be anything today is a complete waste of fucking time for us, even the average guy.

we shouldn't give a fuck about anyone's perceptions about us or any bullshit like that, we're scraping on day by day in this clown world as it is.

Fuck everything, everyday I hope the world ends.
anyone telling you you should care is stupid, normie, low iq, neurotypical, and desires you to be a slave mule to the wagon of society.

Yes that's my mindset now. Of course don't be fooled there's always a part of the brain that will care about these things, whether you're poor, fat, lonely, worse than others etc. but one can stop assraging about it. I enjoy my life despite it being shit and hurting all the time deep down. I need an exit plan though at some point

Yes that's my mindset now. Of course don't be fooled there's always a part of the brain that will care about these things, whether you're poor, fat, lonely, worse than others etc. but one can stop assraging about it. I enjoy my life despite it being shit and hurting all the time deep down. I need an exit plan though at some point
Yeah I know deep down there's some part of methat somewhat cares, but it's been so fucking smashed up by this point that it doesn't even matter