Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tell me, who lives the superior life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22907
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22907

Incel Incarnate
-
Zuckmog1

Genes> Money, status, success, company, everything

I'd rather be a billionaire because I've already been permanently damaged by loneliness.

brutal heightmog. Mark looks gay for him ngl

he is a billionaire yet had to run JBW on a hideous gook
its fucking over

The gigamogger on the left obviously

mark is too rich,im gonna go with him

Does the Chad on the left play in the NBA

Here's another giga heightmog
Zuckmog2

Mark Zuckerberg would if he utilized his wealth for interesting things. I would erect myself a palace- It would be an exact replica of chateau de chambord. I would also build a castle somewhere in Germany. I’d also create numerous genetic research facilities for genetic engineering.

I wonder how many times that Chad slayed his wife

Cuckerberg literally pays a team of people to take pictures of him that frauds the illusion that he is taller than he actually is.

Mark Zuckerberg?

More like Mark Cuckerberg.

Chad > Rich Lizard Humanoid.

Fuck that's brutal

I would do anything to be taller I stg

The Zucc is quite literally a robot

Id rather be rich and just fugg sugarbabies everyday and not work

Money is one of the biggest copes. You just need enough to live comfortably, all else is useless vanity and overcompensation and women who are truly attracted to you won't need any money from you.

chad

no amount of money can buy the experience slaying teenage foids while you're in high school

My money is on the Jewish billionaire. The Chad is probably unfulfilled and will live a loveless life purely living on primitive sexual desires.

Femoid, drains money from one, and fucks another

He can buy all those guys with his pocket change.

Money is one of the biggest copes. You just need enough to live comfortably, all else is useless vanity and overcompensation and women who are truly attracted to you won't need any money from you.

Yeah, a lot of rich people who went from rich to normal also said that. For example I remember Lance Amrstrong saying that it didn't have much effect on him that he lost so much money.

Yeah, a lot of rich people who went from rich to normal also said that. For example I remember Lance Amrstrong saying that it didn't have much effect on him that he lost so much money.
If I got 3k dollars a month to NEET I would never ever worry about money or working again.

Absolutely fucking BRUTAL. Mark has to look up to him like a child. :lul:

He's got $50 billion and control of one most powerful companies on Earth. He's inquisitive and imaginative.
I'm pretty sure he has thought about things like nanotech, quantum computing, life extension / aging reversal, genetic engineering, space elevators, space mining, growing new organs in a lab, etc, etc. So of course he's got hidden, and probably massive, resources devoted to at least some of those projects. Same with that Bezos guy and those fruitcakes who run Goggle. Bill Gates got all senile and drooly, so I don't know what he spends money on. Definitely not hair styling.

Last edited:
I talked to Chad few days ago, he told me he don´t understand why women don´t mind he has a kid already. He told me how crazy popular he is among women in his new job, how he can´t even rest sometimes. He is so calm, so stress-free, don´t give a fuck about anything, because there are dozen of women nearby to take care of him and they are prepared anytime to dedicate their life to makes his life heaven on earth.

My money is on the Jewish billionaire. The Chad is probably unfulfilled and will live a loveless life purely living on primitive sexual desires.
Cope, how is the chad unfulfilled or loveless?
Cuckberg bought his wife and everyone in the world hates him and think he is a reptile because he looks subhuman

Cope, how is the chad unfulfilled or loveless?
Chad will never get his Stacy looksmatched wife and live a fulfilled life. Most Chads are equivalent to females in how they act and stride through life, in fact most Chads are more likely to be gay because of abuse when they were younger from being good looking. He'll probably be pumping and dumping a bunch of females way below his looksmatch for most of his life. That's not a fulfilling life, that's degeneracy.
Cuckberg bought his wife and everyone in the world hates him and think he is a reptile because he looks subhuman
He did pick a pretty shitty wife but that's probably because he's quite high inhib and just stuck with the first female that showed him interest, but he is not subhuman, he barely even looks Jewish, if I was in his shoes I could have gotten a much better woman utilizing his looks and resources combined.

Just look at the facial expressions. Chad looks like he's about to kill Cuckerburg with one flick of the finger and not even notice while Cuckerburg looks like a helpless prey animal frozen in a state of submissive fear.

By being photographed while interacting with humans, Zuckerberg fools other humans into thinking he is one of them. "Cool, he likes basketball just like me!". "Haha, he's looking way up at the tall basketball player.". The latter interaction is the primary purpose of him lingering with the basketball players, since it makes him seem harmless in comparison to the physically superior males. What they are not aware of, is that the seemingly harmless Zuckerberg is in fact a predator, and a superior life form. By gathering the data of all humans on earth, Zuckerberg and his fellow non-human predators will eventually control all human cattle on earth. For what purpose, us humans cannot grasp. Perhaps they will feast on our flesh, or simply torture us for their own amusement. But what is certain is that Zuckerberg and his kin will control us, and that he is not a harmless human male.